Product Last Post Replies
Jane Booth
Hi all - I have published Presenter '09 course, with a Quizmaker quiz.... When I launch the course to check it, I run through the module, complete the 'test' and then ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine H
I'm currently experiencing a problem with Articulate Storyline not being able to display a web object in the manner I want it to. I've embedded an evaluation form as a...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tara Young
Hi there, I've been trying to get my own characters into a Storyline project using states to move from one image to another. However, there is a problem in that somet...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadia Zaid
Is any one else having issues with Storyline 2 freezing? I'm liking the new Storyline, but at least once a day it crashes and I lose everything since my last save. I'm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zio Fonta
A couple of bugs i've noticed in html5 version of a course published by SL2, playing them into safari for ipad (version ios7 and ios8) i triggered the next button to b...
Alphonso Hendricks
Has anyone solved the "Your webbrowser does not support hyperlinks issue". It only happened since I upgraded to Storyline 2 this week and it's annoying. I publish to ...
Lucie Lhomme
Bonjour, Je réalise une enquête avec Storyline. J'ai créé plusieurs banques de questions, une banque par thème. La réponse à certaines questions définit si la personn...
Donald Halloran
When I add a screen recording to my training it saves it in an MP4 format if I am not mistaken. However, I have some students using older browsers that do not support ...
Harri S
Hi Guys, Could someone please point me in the direction of the trial download link to SL1 ? Thank you Harri
By Harri S
Jacqueline Kelsall
Hi team! When I click the a button in my published course (that jumps to a file) a new window opens and the file downloads in that window. Is this the only way? Can yo...
By Wendy Farmer
Nick Elkins
Has anyone else seen this error? If so, how did you get around it? I get this in SL2 when I open the program. Once I click close, it tells me my free trial is up and ...
By Nick Elkins
Brett Porath
Creating a quiz in Storyline with 5 question banks. I want to randomly ask only a portion of questions from each bank. When I edit the banks to change the number of qu...
By Brett Porath
Josephine Crimmins
But need it in in articulate 1- do I have to go back and create it from scratch in articulate 1. aghghghghg
By Josephine Crimmins
Ian Matthews
Hi, I'm still learning the finer points of Storyline 2, so apologies if this has been asked before. I'm building a glossary for an interactivity that opens three layer...
By Wendy Farmer
S M
I have a gateway screen with four icons (each is a group of elements) leading to four branches. Learners need to click on each icon and visit that branch before going ...
By Emily Ruby
Tony Passwater
I am sorry I originally posted this to a "Reply" on one of the threads I was reading and trying ... I hope someone will be able to give me a solution to an issue I ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Dazey
When I try to open the Shockwave Flash Object I get the following error message: ERROR: Could not load the file 'presentation_content/data.swf' - Using PowerPoint 2013...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Trine
I have been tasked to develop a 21 question quiz. Within this quiz there are four questions, randomized within the 21 questions, that if a user answers one or more of ...
By Emily Ruby
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I've inserted an essay quiz question slide into a project and wanted to be able to view the text that the user enters.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I've...
Michele Patla
I hope you are doing great!  So, I have a question for you SL gurus I have a few slides where the timeline is automatically defaulting to 10,000 seconds.  My question...
By Emily Ruby