Product Last Post Replies
jean In het Panhuis
1 I created a course in Storyline 2 2 I selected the publish options: include html5 output, Use artculate mobile player for IOS or android, allow downloading. 3 I copi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By jean In het Panhuis
guillaume yop
Hi, i'm new with articulate storyline software and i have a little problem but i don't if it's possible to do it with this software. So, i have treecaption triggerat t...
By guillaume yop
Rosalind Martin
Now that I have installed Storyline 2, I wish to convert some existing modules from Articulate to Open Sans font. Is there a way to do this, other than using Format Pa...
By Wendy Farmer
Dujon Dunn
We used the Zend Framework to develop a php based website to host our Articulate Storyline courses. The problem is that we have not found a way to easily integrate a x...
By Kevin Thorn
Bec Mason
Hi Is it possible to work on a project using both Storyline 1 and Storyline 2? I've created a project using Storyline 1 on my work PC but I'd like to work on it using...
By Bec Mason
Jacqueline Kelsall
Hi community! When I publish a text entry quiz slide, the Previous button is not visible/disabled until the learner has submitted their answer. Is there any way to hav...
By Wendy Farmer
Whitney Lowe
We have a compliance course that is provided to a company for their employees. It turns out that many employees are taking the course at work on the same computer. Whe...
By Whitney Lowe
Lara W
Articulate 2 ties the Next button behavior to the Menu setting: Free, Restricted, or Locked. This means, if you restrict your menu, the Next button is prevented from w...
By Emily Ruby
jong j
I wonder that stroryline can make apk or ipa in future. In other words, Does storyline have plan that what we made in storyline is transfered to apk or ipa? is it po...
By Emily Ruby
Charlie Ball
I have a large number of images (of people) that I've used in past courses... is there a way add them to Storyline as a character to choose in the "Insert > Charact...
By Charlie Ball
jong j
I wonder that stroryline can make apk or ipa in future. In other words, Does storyline have plan that what we made in storyline is transfered to apk or ipa? is it po...
By Emily Ruby
Claudia Daza
HelloJeannet! Canyouinsert more than1 questionof true and falsein eachslide? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Gonzalo Suarez
Dear all, I've got a customer that needs a course translated into 3 languages, however the file they've got is a 1.5 version and we currently work with Articulate 2.12...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Caesar Aycocho
I cannot seem to formulate the right trigger for what I want to do with markers, triggers, and layers. This is my requirement: To show a layer when all markers have ...
By Wendy Farmer
Becky Lacey
Hi there I recently completed a massive project, saved all the files on my external hard drive before publishing. Uploaded published files to my ftp site so my client ...
Brandon Alsup
I have set my slide size to 1044 x 783. When I open the course in my LMS it seems to be stuck at the default 720 x 540. Any thoughts?
By Emily Ruby
Doris Hicks-Tillman
I've been working on this for some hours now and neither I, nor my IT expert seem to know why this happens. I've embedded 2, separate mp4 video files in a CBT. When l...
Mike Ganci
Hey, Is it possible to Lightbox a View Mode slide? I want to use this as a help button and show the user what to do if they can't figure it out. Thank you, Mike
Efleda Brophy
Set-up of Results Slide: - I have the Review Quiz and Retry Quiz buttons on the Results Slide (see attached png files). - When I pass the test, another layer appears ...
Regina Lehotay
So here is my dilemma...I have created screencasts in Storyline using the video inserted into one slide method. Now the course is in its review cycle. When my reviewer...
By Emily Ruby