Product Last Post Replies
Michelle Frederick
I have a Freeform drag and drop question that is timed and the scores are reported to a results slide. Learners may retry the activity as many times as needed to imp...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Field
I have completed a screen simulation today on storyline and tried to view the presentation in preview mode. I am unable to see my slide deck and all I get is a white s...
Sam Parsons
Hey everyone, I'm using a Mac with Mavericks, running storyline on a VM (VM Fusion 6), and I can't seem to install OR uninstall Storyline 5.  Every time I try, I get ...
By Emily Ruby
Gabriella Broady
Hi: I am trying to create a slide where the video DOESN'T auto-play, where the user has to click to play? I did insert video into a movie screen poster frame...I don't...
Andrew Smith
I want my users to be able to expand a minimised image with a "mouse over" action. Is there a way to do this?
By Andrew Smith
Francisco Reisner
Hello! Is there a way the place the Notes in any othe position than the slide bar in the player from Studio 13? I am trying to not use the sidebar.
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Berrett
Is there a way to display variables on slides within Presenter? This is simple in Storyline, but can Presenter display a student's name or current date on a screen?
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Takacs
While running a quiz created in Quizmaker 09 in IE 11 I found that clicking the “Finish” button after successfully completing a quiz does not trigger the Javascript co...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerianne Waldrop
We have slide and player triggers that are restricting the user from clicking next before the audio finishes. While you're in the course it will let you go back to sl...
By Emily Ruby
Steve Wooten
I would like to add meta data to my projects. Is there a way to do this from directly with in the project so that the published content is searchable by keywords and s...
Jim Rehmann
Is there a way to have the seekbar show the elapsed time of the entire project vs. the current slide?
By Emily Ruby
madhav reddy
hii friends I have created an file in storyline and i want my users to download the content and they can view those files when ever they are willing to watch They shou...
By Michael Hinze
Paul Naylor
I use a larger feedback master than the default. I want to know if there is a way to alter the default for all future quizzes just once and have it remain the default ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Naylor
I want to customize the default feedback text so that I do not need to retype the feedback beginning phrase every question. I remember this ability in Articulate 9.
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerstin Kapsberger
Hi, We are in the process of implementing a new LMS. When reading about reversioning a course, I was told that I can only reversion a course that contains the same nu...
Jake Hurt
Hi, In 09 we used to have flash animations playing in the background of a slide with text/imagery on top; we did this by replacing slide masters in the published fold...
By Nelson Diaz
Nicole Leavitt
How do you search for specific topics???
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Palko
A few colleagues of mine wanted to give Storyline a try and downloaded a trial version. I created a template for them using my licensed version, then shared that with...
Jamie Morgan
Hello everyone, I've been working on a file for awhile now that contains nearly 50 large video files (HD videos). The file plays fine on a desktop and also plays fine...
Stephanie Hood
Is it possible to have a glossary search function?
By Stephanie Hood