Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Sabetta
I set up a Trigger that when the user types 30 into a specific area on the screen and selects the Tab key it continues with the scene. This works for me, however it a...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Wagner
Is it possible to pause and resume the audio for a slide when it is revisited? I know that I can set a variable to say true/false for completion of audio, but I'd lik...
By Nelson Rokke
Gordon Layard
There is a bug with Articulate Storyline whereby if a user exits a course before completion then the lesson sends a zero score to the LMS and therefore interprets it a...
By Emily Ruby
Paul Duggan
Hello I am running newly purchased current build versions of Articulate Storyline (and Replay) on both a MacBook Pro (retina display) and iMac (2560 x 1440 max res) on...
Paul Duggan
Hello I am following up from my question from yesterday in relation to AS and Replay not working on my Macs, both running Parallels and W 8.1. The solution, which is...
Martin Talbot
Hello I want to create a single quiz that will cater for three different groups of people. Group 1 are the majority group and have 10 questions Group 2 have the same ...
Kate Chua
Hi i have a storyline file which has a question bank. I've chosen to show the numbering of the individual questions within the bank in the module, which is great, bu...
Chloe Rolson
Hello! I downloaded a template and want to use it but I don't know how to do it. Can someone tell me how to? I have searched about it online but to no avail. Thank you.
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Z
HI Again, I think the issue is someone on our server, but I'll try asking here as well. I have another elearning, all the slides functions exactly the same, the only...
By Leslie McKerchie
AnDrew Hopkins
I've added audio narration to a course for the first time, and I've been having a couple weird issues. I used a scrap slide to paste my large audio file and cut it up ...
By AnDrew Hopkins
Donna Washington
Hi all, I'm building my first course in Storyline and keep getting the error message:  "We're sorry, something went wrong with Storyline and it might close...."  (see ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Faulhaber
Hi, I am using a Essay interaction. But now I get 2 triggers for the textEntry. I cannot delete one. At first I got 2 different variables. When I click the TextEntry f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean Crane
I have tried everything imaginable and have not been able to have the review button show the results with the correct answers. I have done 60+ projects with storyline ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheri Coker
Does anyone know if it is possible to convert a published version of a project back to the .story version. My file is completely missing, and before I start recreatin...
By Michael Hinze
karen forkish
Hello, I have a web object inserted in my Storyline course for a video that is hosted on a remote server. It is too large to insert the video into the course. The co...
By karen forkish
Kathleen Federici
Hi: I added hyperlinks to my content and I published to the web.  When I click view project after it is published successfully, I cannot get the links to work.  What ...
By Emily Ruby
Joerg Hilt
Hi, I just want to update and got the following Error message (s. Attachement) Has anybody an idea what the Problem may be is? Kind regards Joerg
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Bernhards
Greetings, I read the article on image quality in '09 (My insert link is grayed out or I'd paste it... sorry) that talked about saving screen captures as .png files ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
christy  allen
Where do answers for surveys go so that they can be viewed to be graded?  
By Emily Ruby
Laura Cazayoux
I have layers displaying somewhat long blocks of content. It is set up to have the learner click a character and read his or her POV. Because people read at different ...