Product Last Post Replies
Morgan Meliski
Hi! My company is using SugarCRM. Is there a simple way to track who goes through my course, answers to quiz questions, etc. with a CRM rather than and LMS?
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Morgan Meliski
Jane Jordan
Hi Please see the different font sizes when dropped into rectangle boxes. I have tried to adjust the size of the boxes but it makes no difference. IT seems the small...
By Harri S
Anne Gleeson
Hi all, I would like to find an expert instructional designer highly skilled in Articulate Storyline who is based in Melbourne. I need help with my Articulate Storyl...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vonetta Booker
I have a "Course Credit" button at the end of the course I'm developing for a client--so that when users complete the course and click the button, an email will be sen...
By Vonetta Booker
Chris Brett
Hi, I have a package that has one set of content, but branches off to two quizzes dependant upon the role anf therefore two results slides. However, only one of my...
By Phil Mayor
Emmanuel Fisher
Bula!!! I am relatively new with Storyline and need assistance in understanding What the purpose of layering is? How to layer a slide? Appreciate any and all feed...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Mario Gervais
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Mario Gervais
vakhid khamidov
Has anyone created a likeness of course this video course???
By vakhid khamidov
Jane Jordan
Hi I have a drag and drop and I would like to display a caption before the user submits but only if it is the correct sequence. At the moment I have the caption and ...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Richard Blunt
Hi, I already read about the Alt-Text here. Do text boxes, or objects with text in them need to replicate that text in the Atl-Text box? In other words, if I have a...
By Harri S
Omar Garcia
Hi All! In a previous post (http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/33796/182514.aspx), James Kingsley responded to Mike Amelang about how to create a survey respons...
By Omar Garcia
Brandie Jenkins
Does anyone know a shortcut for hiding multiple items in Storyline when you need to edit? In other programs, I have been able to right click and select hide all. I ca...
By Brandie Jenkins
Kevin Hassan
Hi, I successfully imported an Engage interaction into my Storyline project and was able to edit it and preview and publish successfully. However when trying to do sub...
By Kevin Hassan
Rodney Faulkner
Hi, I have about 10 Courses to build where the client wants to test the users understanding at various points throughout the module. If after two attempts the user st...
By Rodney Faulkner
Jill Pavlak
Is there a way to have the built in "x" that closes a lightbox, to have a trigger that adjusts a variable? I'm trying to get a lightbox to open, and when they close it...
By Meryem M
Brian Rush
I need to somehow export the audio narration that is within the .ppta presenter file. I don't want to take the mp3 files from the published output files as they have a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Schultze
I have a learner who has taken multiple courses on his iPad. While most of the courses exit and mark as complete just fine, a handful of courses will stay as "In Progr...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tom MacKay
I am using Articulate Studio 13 and have created a fairly large presentation, but when I go to edit the audio, no playhead is visible and I cannot click on sections to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Whitford
I have a real problme with the text in many of my slides not showing up in preview or published slides no matter which animation I select. It was working fine up to re...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gina Russoniello
Hi Everybody, Does anybody know if there is a way to move a color theme from PowerPoint into Articulate Storyline? My company has a theme with approved colors within...
By Gina Russoniello