Product Last Post Replies
Samantha Knapp
It is possible to change the story size of just a few slides but keep the rest the same?
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darrin Hayes
Am noticing that since installing Update 3, the program even seems slower when trying to open Slide Properties or the Player menu. And when trying to close them it fre...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vonetta Booker
In my current client project, I'm including a set of multiple-choice questions & answers. There are a couple of them that have the typical A-C choices, with D b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick Omar
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Phil Mayor
Denise Wilson
Hello. I follow Tom Kuhlman's method of creating a box, making it transparent and then adding my hyperlink. The hyperlink is to an Internet page. I know that the hype...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie  Nesbitt
I created a hot spot instant feedback activity. The learn drags and object to a hot spot and receive information about that particular object. After all objects have...
By Stephanie Nesbitt
Teresa Heap
Hello, has anyone tried to make a quiz/survey that collates answers and gives tailored feedback depending on your choices for each question. I've got to make one that ...
By Teresa Heap
Tim Biery
I need to make a drag-and-drop scenario where a user needs to drag a Flash (swf) object from one part of the slide to another. Is there a way to accomplish this? I tri...
By Bo Toennesen
Rowena Perry
I am trying to add a trigger to a layer, I think I have done it but it has actually been added to the base layer. must be doing something basic wrong but then I am ne...
By Antony Snow
Jim Schoemer
Is there a document or link that just has a quick summary of all the available interactions and what their applications are? I know there are tutorials on each of them...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Rowena Perry
Hi, having trouble with this as a newbie to Storyline - is there a tutorial as I can't find one.
By Antony Snow
Diane Dauble
How do you lilmit the number of attempts at taking a quiz? Looks like it is once or as many as they want. Not the individual questions but the entire quiz. Thanks,
By Diane Dauble
Kathy Pickett
Hi! I am a new user. I just tried to import a powerpoint presentation for the first time. The powerpoint did not have any animation. After importing, I can see tha...
By Kathy Pickett
Leon Coetser
How do I add music across multiple slides. I read on the web and my screen does not look the same as the examples
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Chesnutt
Can you have two buttons selected on a freeform pick many? It only shows one in a selected state at a time on the page. I am trying to get the learner to select eith...
By Kate Chesnutt
Anita Horsley
I can't seem to find my right hand side menu bar, the one with the triggers. How do I get it back???? Thanks
By Anita Horsley
Ericca Williams
I saw a post a few weeks ago and now I can't find it, so I apologize if this was already addressed. I updated Studio 13 to version 3 and upon opening PowerPoint I go...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suze Ashford-Barnes
hi Does anyone know how to insert a seach button? So people can search key words and jump to that screen?
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
Michael Reid
Hi all...I am using the Studio '09 suite and it has been working fine since installing it a few weeks ago, but has now stopped working. I am using PP 2007. I can launc...
By Leslie McKerchie
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard