Product Last Post Replies
Gustav Gnosspelius
I've got a movie (screencast recorded with Storyline) in a slide. The slide also has a trigger for when this media completes. This works fine. However, if I add an ex...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi Articulate experts I imported a Powerpoint file and find, that fonts are being lost, inserted links to videos as well, and there are some lines being drawn in the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keri Webb
I am importing a Powerpoint file (.ppt) into Storyline. There are audio files associated with slides that are already in the PPT. When I preview the training in Stor...
By Keri Webb
Duncan Cochrane
I am looking for information on using the translation function so I can produce a small presentation in multiple languages. Has anyone used it or is there a link to in...
By Antony Snow
Daniel  Feerst
I imported MP3 files - one per slide. But when I play course, there is not sound. I have been making courses for months. This is a first. Can't figure out what's wrong...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Daniel Feerst
Katelyn  Cole
I am working on a course in Articulate Storyline, in which students have 3 opportunities to pass the End of Module quizzes. Between attempts, students should be able t...
By Justin Grenier
Rose O'Connell-Marion
Hello, I am very new to Articulate. I am updating a previously published online training that was built with Articulate. I need to edit the images and layout of a sli...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ashley Lam
I have a file which has attached audio When I preview the file it appears to be playing the audio along with the slides but there is no sound. I checked all of my soun...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Lam
I have received these 2 error messages. ERROR: LMSSetValue() call was NOT successful ERROR: Incorrect Data Type The course contains 100 slides with 11 modules. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sebastien Greffet
Hello, does anyone know how to write the result slide on ipad ? thank you !
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip  Schall
I am being asked about the SCORM/AICC compliance of Storyline. What I want to know is: When a course is built and published in Storyline and then loaded into an LMS...
By Justin Grenier
Venkatasubramanian N
We are using Articulate Presenter 13 and published HTML5 output from the PPTs and delivered to our client during May/June 2014. At that time, HTML5 output audio play...
By Leslie McKerchie
Caroline Rolff
I have Storyline installed on my C: partition. Is there a way to install it on another partition. I tried to reinstall but it automatically puts it on C:
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Payne
I am having issues with youtube videos in storyline. They preview fine in the course. When I publish to my computer (not a network drive) they will show when reviewin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Gilliland
I created a quiz template, which was just a .story file that contains all my settings. However, apparently Storyline does not permit this. A file called imsmanifest.xm...
By Justin Grenier
Sebastien Greffet
Hello, during a record screen the mouse of my customer twinkle: have you ever seen it ? Thank you !
By Charles Zoffuto
Ric Villani
I am trying to create a very large test in story line that will have a HUGE amount of questions. Rather than wirte them all myself I would like to have multiple member...
By Antony Snow
Jeff Brown
When trying to import a PowerPoint presentation into Storyline, I get this error message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Articulate.Sto...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Zelle Samson
Hello. I'm having a problem with the activities I've already published because some of them works on ipad, some of them don't. Even if I checked the 'Include HTML 5 ou...
By Zelle Samson
Anna White
I have a normal non-quiz slide. One of the objects is set to show a layer when it is dropped on a picture. It works perfectly except that it snaps to the middle instea...
By Anna White