Product Last Post Replies
Jennifer McKenzie
I am having a similar issue as the post yesterday. I have an animated pencil that draws circles around words. When viewed in ppt, the timing is perfect. When I publish...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Jennifer McKenzie
Solano *
Hello, I need to insert a web object and I would like to resize the window so that the user does not have to use the right/left scroll; only up/down scroll.  It would...
By Solano *
Sunny Bozell
So, I'd heard on these forums a few times that some of my customers might encounter problems playing mp4 files if their systems didn't have the right codec or player o...
By Brian Batt
Christina Atamian
Hi all, I have never had this happen before, but when using someone else's PPT template I can't synch my animations without losing my ribbon. It crashes just as I clic...
By Dwayne Schamp
Christine Odea
Dear all, I am frustrated with the quizmaker blank page. I designed a quiz with 20 questions and I added a blank page at the begining as a introduction page. When I p...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Etienne du Jardin
Hello.  I would like to change the by default colors (black background, screens are white and fonts black) that are used with the Flashcards.  But I see that the optio...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom K
Hi all, I've got this issue where, I move some files around or update an Engage presentation independently and then I try to open it from Presenter.  Presenter asks me...
By Brian Batt
Francesco Nic
Hi, this is my first post on forum, so "ciao" to everyone. Now, my question: when I publish my course, created with Articulate '09, and upload the .zip on Moodle, some...
By Pierre Clavet
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there Is there a way that i can embed video in Quizmaker?I can embed video in presenter, but I want to spcifically embed it into Quizmaker. Maybe there is a workaro...
By De Wet Neethling
Francisca Hutten
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> NL X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Francisca Hutten
Lorna Oliver
Hi I've created an articulate project with a number of engage interactions. All interactions display ok on preview/publish apart from one (labelled graphic). Looks ok ...
By Justin Wilcox
Kerri  Trounce
Hi all, working for company that have requested that when we deliver our demo that has been built on articulate engage the dimensions are 650 x 550. They are also aski...
By Phil Mayor
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am presenting phase changes for a product and the phases are being released at different times in different regions.  I have my base presentation co...
By Justin Wilcox
Lorraine Carmody
HI, I have included voiceover on my screens, but if the user clicks on a video within Engage it will play and the previous will continue to play. Is there any way to ...
By Lorraine Carmody
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Here I am again trying to do something that it seems to me should be fairly common and routine, but I can make it happen. I want a graphic of a moving car to zip back ...
By Kayla Burtch
Rachel K.
As I continue working on a project, I'm seeing Presenter creating additional .ppta files with the extension of:  my file nameX"-old1.ppta"  then "-old2.ppta", etc.  Ca...
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am having two issues with some of the buttons in Quizmaker: 1. We are using Blank Slides for a series of Case Studies, in which the learner clicks the Continue ...
By Brian Batt
Dana Lundy
I am new, and having a little difficulty with the timing of animations.  (I'm using Powerpoint 2007, Windows 7, and Articulate OnLine as my LMS).   Basically, I wish t...
By Dana Lundy
Caspar Noetzli
I am just testing Quizmaker. Is there a way to add a Controller (Start, Stop, Rewind) to an audio file within a Quizmaker question? I have seen the solution where a MP...
By Justin Wilcox
Carol  Haueter
I'm working on a project to convert almost 50 powerPoint presentations to e-learning.  The slides will be advanced by the user in most cases.  Is ther a way to change ...
By Justin Wilcox