Product Last Post Replies
Attila Szabo
Dear All, UNHCR (The U.N. Refugee Agency) is looking for French speaking Articulate experts for consultancy work in the field of e-learning development, editing, and ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Winner
Hey guys! So I apologize in advance for this very basic, elearning 1.0 question, but I really could use your help. I'm recording some software simulations for eventu...
By Adam Mac
Judy Manso
We have been using Storyline to create a number interactives for our courses that are developed in Articulate Studio. We have upgraded to Articulate '13 so we can pub...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alistair Monaghan
Hi there - we have quite a tall page will some questions on. When you click 'Next' to go to the next set of questions you always start at the bottom of the page - is ...
By Kevin Thorn
Dave Files
While at a conference a few years ago I saw an Articulate person demonstrate how to use some 3rd party assistive technology to transfer voice to text. What I saw was a...
By Dave Files
Leonardo Ossa
How can i get the visit pages for each users?? StoryLine dont send cmi.core.lesson_location to LMS... I need to get the visited pages and total pages from each course
Susan Lord
Is there anyway to send a trigger when the user exits the course? For instance, if the user clicks the windows X in the top right corner, can I activate a trigger? Th...
Morten Skoglund
Hello I was wondering if anyone have any experience with adding videos from a Wowza streaming server into Articulate storyline? Thank you
By Simon Perkins
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I fear the answer is "no" as there is no library and no link to files in Storyline but you never know : is it possible to simply update a picture which source ...
William Fisher
I have a hyperlink to a video and would like to link an assessment question after watching the video. How is this done?
Denise Wilson
I applied the update. Then tried to add my interaction. It still doesn't show the slide Master. Instead it created a new blank slide? How do I use this new feature? T...
By Brian Batt
Jim Reed
I am exporting storyline into a word document file that will be sent to a company for language translations (English to several foreign languages). Is there a method ...
By Kevin Thorn
David Gorke
Is there a way for users to view and/or print the questions they answered on a survey slide?
Monique Roques
I want my learners to be able to send an email from within a Storyline course.
By Monique Roques
PBC Online Team
After I did the Articulate Update 3 - I loose some of my formatting in my ppt. In my ppt, I have bullets (see the first pic) , but when I preview or publish it, I ca...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dean Peters
Hi Heroes, I create elearning for a contact centre on a moodle platform, which is continually having the systems fall behind with flash updates. This means that I am...
sam skillington
Here's the scenario. I have a text entry box on a slide. When you type in it then submit, and get the wrong answer, it takes you to an "incorrect" layer where the vers...
Henry Sanders
Hi, For the course that we're building, we would like to prevent users from retaking the quiz if the've passed it, the next time they launch the course. Here's what ...
Felicity Hunt
I'm having trouble getting links to attached PDFs and other documents to work from within Storyline. I'm using the "hyperlink" trigger function by selecting text. I've...
Annie Fontaine
Hi! I am new to this, although I have consulted numerous posts on your great website in the past weeks... Thanks to all of you experts, my learning curve is not too ha...
By Annie Fontaine