Product Last Post Replies
Michelle Pavel
There doesn't seem to be a slide # option in Storyline, Any suggestions for how you added slide numbers, besides manually, is appreciated. Thank you Michelle
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aaron Locke
We are using Storyline's HTML5 output and recently republished our content using update 6. We imbedded a web-object on a page that is not in the main sequence (scene) ...
Jacob Lawton
When I publish my projects a launcher.html is no longer published with the story html. Its started after I tried to install update 6 but got the error message "The ins...
By Harri S
Mario Gervais
Hi, I have few presentations from Presenter 2009 that I have to apply some modification. Those prensentation have video files. The problem is when I convert a prese...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Mario Gervais
eric mongrain
I am really getting frustrated.  i am working on a course and i am syncing my animation.  when i click sav and close i get a pop  up saying microsoft office powerpoint...
By henri charles
Tim Wright
Is Storyline broke? Please take a look at this simple attempt to hide some base layer text when a different layer with text is opened. Thanks, Tim
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Rachel Hanson
I have a question where the learner has to match responsibilities to the corresponding type of staff member. There are only 3 types of staff member and 6 responsibili...
By Rachel Hanson
Russell Lash
Greetings! How do I use variables to control whether an object on a slide is shown or hidden? I know how to do this in other products but haven't figured it out in S...
By Lance Treloar
srinivasulu kandlakuti
Hi, I had developed several video based e-learning courses. But there was major limitation of video quality in Storyline because of automatic high compression of embed...
By srinivasulu kandlakuti
Michelle Pavel
I am trying to figure out where the settings are to record a video in HTML5 instead of the default flash out. We have some people with macs and I want to make sure it ...
By Michelle Pavel
Christina Stephenson
The new update sent out last Thursday said it now allows for triggers to be added to the navigation buttons. Has anyone figured out how to do this? I do not see the op...
By Darrell Zawada
Peter Treloar
I have Articulate Presenter '09 and trying to export all the audio files into one audio file. The "EXPORT" button is not coming up when I click on "IMPORT" to view t...
By Peter Treloar
Kathie Colonnese
Hello, I am using Articulate Studio with Presenter and Quizmaker to create a course. I would like to use multiple instances of Quizmaker within my course, but I have ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Kathie Colonnese
Angie Creighton
I feel like this is such a stupid question, but I'm trying to print a hard copy of a quiz for review, but no matter what I try to print, nothing happens. Are you suppo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Angie Creighton
Kevin Dougherty
Hi, I would like for my first and other slides not to play automatically when hit the next button. I want the user to be forced to press the play button to view the c...
By Dennis Hall
Paul Watson
It's pretty simple but when I want to preview my work and I click Preview (either the current slide, next 3 or range) I simply don't get the module to play. I have re...
By Paul Watson
Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
I've created several custom shapes, and would like to add them to the shape menu, for easier selection in the future. Many of them have similar formatting - colors, gr...
By Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
Cleon McClure
Any and all insight is appreciated.. Thanks in advance! I inserted two videos in my course that do not start automatically on the iPad (access course using both Safa...
Refugio Jones
Hello, I'm looking for help with a problem regarding Flash and HTML5. I've created several courses with Storyline and found that I had Flash and HTML5 compatibility pr...
By Refugio Jones
Mike Smith
HI, I have been using Storyline for a few years now and the one thing I struggle with is any sort of animation. If I use a gif file the animation doesn't work and if...