Product Last Post Replies
Julie Wroblewski
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, Not sure if this is possible but somone may have a custom way of doing this. I have built a two part course for a client. Part 1 contains a Pre-Test and the main ...
By Justin Grenier
Erika Rocha
Hello, I'm new with e-learning and specially with Articulate. At the moment I'm working with Lectora and so far, the Engage exported files have worked great, as long a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By vakhid khamidov
Luke Maddox
I have some videos embedded into slide layers. They are set to autoplay when certain events trigger the slide player. In preview mode it all works fine, but once it ...
By Justin Grenier
Lynn  Garner
I have just four matches, however I can't figure out how to increase the size of the bars and the font. Selecting the text and icreasing the font size has no effect. T...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Daniel  Feerst
I imported sounds files. Created a the test. Generated the course. Sound files that I imported have vanished. This is the second strange problem I have had since the u...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Allison Antalek
As I always do, I uploaded the entire course folder to my google drive, make it public access, changed the file name to index, and tried to open it in preview mode to ...
By Mike Taylor
Andrew Mencinsky
Hi Articulate Community, I\'m hoping someone can help me. My wife is trying to start up an online training business for ophthalmic assistants. We have written a lot ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Barth
Hi, Quick question. I have a client who is wondering whether their existing LMS can support Articulate Storyline modules. I've pasted the specs below, but keep in m...
By Aaron Barth
Gustav Gnosspelius
I've got a movie (screencast recorded with Storyline) in a slide. The slide also has a trigger for when this media completes. This works fine. However, if I add an ex...
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi Articulate experts I imported a Powerpoint file and find, that fonts are being lost, inserted links to videos as well, and there are some lines being drawn in the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keri Webb
I am importing a Powerpoint file (.ppt) into Storyline. There are audio files associated with slides that are already in the PPT. When I preview the training in Stor...
By Keri Webb
Duncan Cochrane
I am looking for information on using the translation function so I can produce a small presentation in multiple languages. Has anyone used it or is there a link to in...
By Antony Snow
Daniel  Feerst
I imported MP3 files - one per slide. But when I play course, there is not sound. I have been making courses for months. This is a first. Can't figure out what's wrong...
By Daniel Feerst
Katelyn  Cole
I am working on a course in Articulate Storyline, in which students have 3 opportunities to pass the End of Module quizzes. Between attempts, students should be able t...
By Justin Grenier
Rose O'Connell-Marion
Hello, I am very new to Articulate. I am updating a previously published online training that was built with Articulate. I need to edit the images and layout of a sli...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ashley Lam
I have a file which has attached audio When I preview the file it appears to be playing the audio along with the slides but there is no sound. I checked all of my soun...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Lam
I have received these 2 error messages. ERROR: LMSSetValue() call was NOT successful ERROR: Incorrect Data Type The course contains 100 slides with 11 modules. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sebastien Greffet
Hello, does anyone know how to write the result slide on ipad ? thank you !
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip  Schall
I am being asked about the SCORM/AICC compliance of Storyline. What I want to know is: When a course is built and published in Storyline and then loaded into an LMS...
By Justin Grenier