Product Last Post Replies
Mona Ghuman
Hi! Does anyone know if a button name can be changed on single slide in the Quizmaker Studio? I know how to change the text for a button for the entire project, howeve...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Rita Bragadesto
Dear heroes, Is it possible to have the notes tab showing on the interactions? when I am on a slide, the notes tab is on the player - when I move to an Engage Intera...
By Justin Grenier
John Marsden
Is it possible to highlight the sound from the editor and simply paste it into another slide or into Audacity, thereby making it available for use elsewhere?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
PBC Online Team
I get these box colors when I publish my file. I have never gotten these errors before I did the Update 3. What is the solution for this?
By Justin Grenier
James Snider
Does Storyline currently have a peer review feature? Example: I create a lesson and publish it with the CD option. It goes out to peers to review the structure, design...
By Chris Fletcher
Tom Czarnecky
Hello, Is there possibilty to record sound in a course by microphone and then playback it? I'm not talking about recording the narrator. Course user has to record some...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Lydia Riedell
Latest Version: Articulate Storyline Update 6 - Build 1407.2208 (7/24/2014). Download or read release notes. Just yesterday, I downloaded Articulate Storyline Update 6...
By Lydia Riedell
Jennifer C
hello! I have an optional survey at the end of the elearning course in my class. According to Storyline I can only provide options to have a course complete accordi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Volker Kammann
Hello, my poroblem is, that the results of my question bank isn`t the right % For example If i have done 8 from 10 questions right it shows at about 78,89 % as resul...
Mario Schekulin
Hello, when I leave a quiz after I have answered a few questions, then resume the quiz and I want to "Print Result", not all questions (with correct/incorrect answer,...
Elizabeth  Butt
I can't get my Exit Course Trigger to work in Blackboard. Please help, as I'm on a tight deadline. I've published my Storyline module in LMS form, specifically as a zi...
Mary Lain
Hello everyone! I'm working on a page with 6 layers ("mother" page + 5 tabs). Each layer should include a speech, splitted into 4-5 audio files. Every time a user cli...
By Meryem M
Mark Pepper
My storyline file stopped working shortly after I exceeded the 100MB mark. I have tried launching the file on other computers with the same issue. I have successfully ...
Michaella Roess
Hi, I am trying to recreate the appearance of a lightboxed slide on a slide layer and was wondering if there is a way of editing the lightbox slides? I am trying to s...
By Michaella Roess
Cath Trew
I have created a quiz in storyline and at the moment the result slide is showing the percentage result to two decimal places, ie 88.88%. Is there a way to show just w...
By Cath Trew
Rebecca Mac
I am having a problem with Quizmaker '13 not saving formatting. I make changes and apply a format and do things to the a quiz and sometimes it saves and sometimes ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Kaye Conde
Michelle Pavel
Hi guys, I am having problems getting my scenes to link to the related quiz. I have had lots of problems so started again with a fresh project and pasted in the scenes...
By Phil Mayor
Virak Yang
Hi guys, I tried to import Powerpoint files to Storyline, but no luck. This is what I got, while doing this.
By Virak Yang
Karen Donald
I have an interesting problem with change of state text boxes that appear behind the text box ( that you click on or hoover over) rather than in-front of it this happe...
By Lance Treloar
Shahid Ismail
Hi Guys I am having a problem with a storyline file that i have created for IPAD IOS7, My problem is a weird one, i have a slide which has three rectangles (images)...
By Shahid Ismail