Product Last Post Replies
Venkatasubramanian N
We are using Articulate Presenter 13 and published HTML5 output from the PPTs and delivered to our client during May/June 2014. At that time, HTML5 output audio play...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caroline Rolff
I have Storyline installed on my C: partition. Is there a way to install it on another partition. I tried to reinstall but it automatically puts it on C:
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Payne
I am having issues with youtube videos in storyline. They preview fine in the course. When I publish to my computer (not a network drive) they will show when reviewin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Gilliland
I created a quiz template, which was just a .story file that contains all my settings. However, apparently Storyline does not permit this. A file called imsmanifest.xm...
By Justin Grenier
Sebastien Greffet
Hello, during a record screen the mouse of my customer twinkle: have you ever seen it ? Thank you !
By Charles Zoffuto
Ric Villani
I am trying to create a very large test in story line that will have a HUGE amount of questions. Rather than wirte them all myself I would like to have multiple member...
By Antony Snow
Jeff Brown
When trying to import a PowerPoint presentation into Storyline, I get this error message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Articulate.Sto...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Zelle Samson
Hello. I'm having a problem with the activities I've already published because some of them works on ipad, some of them don't. Even if I checked the 'Include HTML 5 ou...
By Zelle Samson
Anna White
I have a normal non-quiz slide. One of the objects is set to show a layer when it is dropped on a picture. It works perfectly except that it snaps to the middle instea...
By Anna White
Wayne Vermillion
I have a scene in which slides are consistently presented out of order, both in preview and once published. There are four of these slides. I have set the "Jump to nex...
By Kevin Thorn
Christina Bauza
Is there a way to disable the timing feature to allow learners to navigate at their own pace? Right now, I'm taking the objects and extending them to 90 seconds hopin...
By Cary Glenn
Susan Belanger
Which area should have "accurate" points? Do I need to change both? Only one? Sue
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Trish McKinney
As it's possible I have missed it, does anyone know of hot keys that can be used to QC courses once they are published ? Example: On occasion, the customer asks us to...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
yuna B
Is anyone else having issues searching this database? I was looking for something about quizzes, and I keep getting a message that nothing can be found. I know for a f...
By yuna B
Julian Richards
I have been given a Storyline presentation which I need to use as a basis for a new training module. Another developer added a custom text box which appears when click...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Katie Evans
I have buttons that have no trigger attached (probably should have made them into a SS) but is there any way to change the mouse setting if I'm not asking the user to ...
Gary Clifford
Hi, I have created an e-learning in Storyline 6 1407 2208 with several Exit Course Triggers, some from a button, some when the user clicks on Next. They work in Articu...
Jeff O'Bryant
Love the ability to changes the states of the illustrated characters, is there a way to do the same with the photographic? I can add a layer and recreate the base slid...
By Phil Mayor
John Blackman
Hi everyone, I have not used Storyline for a while and have encountered a major problem. I cannot get Storyline to import my ppt files. I am a mac user and have windo...
By Phil Mayor
Crystal Aultman
Hi, I have created custom buttons with states and am wondering how to make the text and size of the button's normal state transfer to all other states. When I insert...