Product Last Post Replies
Jacquii Leveine
I am embedding my engage interactions on a webpage using iFrame coding and right now I have to make the size of the frame 700px x 650px if I can make the output size s...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Pat Lamers
I had scattered my quizzes throughout my course and just found out that I can't get a score on all of the questions this way. Can I merge the quizzes? If so, how? Or i...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Kate Masincup
Hi, I have created about 6 self-paced modules using articulate where folks need to take a pre and post quiz. Is there any way for me to access the results of each per...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Namrata  Rathore
IS there a way the audio on a slide can stop playing if user clicks a button?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Namrata Rathore
Luke Benfield
I browsed through the forums and couldn't lock down a direct answer to this question: Is there a way to set video controls such that after a video has been viewed the...
By Kevin Thorn
Nathan Blesse
Hi, I'm creating a course that asks questions throughout. The answers either add to, do nothing, or subtract from your score. This all seems to be working fine with va...
By Ryan DeWitt
Karin Wasler
I'm creating a checklist (of sorts) using 12 statements/questions. The end result should be: If the use indicates YES to any of the statements (in this instance, wor...
By Steve Gannon
Joe Shultheis
I am frustrated and it has to be something simple, but here is my quandary.... I do not seem to be able to slide the end of any slide to shorten them now. In the past...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mike Nicol
Hi, A bit of background ... we use Storyline at Xerox for our e-learning development, and on the whole it's great. For the quizzes we do some weird jiggery pokery to ...
Jane Mullooly
Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone can help? I have a slide that I set to work with simple triggers whereby the user clicks on a radio button and a new layer appears. How...
Maja Wood
Hi, I having some problems with my result slide in some quizzes. Namely, I would like to display a layer called 'success' ( which says 'congratulations, you passed')...
Michelle Pavel
There doesn't seem to be a slide # option in Storyline, Any suggestions for how you added slide numbers, besides manually, is appreciated. Thank you Michelle
Aaron Locke
We are using Storyline's HTML5 output and recently republished our content using update 6. We imbedded a web-object on a page that is not in the main sequence (scene) ...
Jacob Lawton
When I publish my projects a launcher.html is no longer published with the story html. Its started after I tried to install update 6 but got the error message "The ins...
By Harri S
Mario Gervais
Hi, I have few presentations from Presenter 2009 that I have to apply some modification. Those prensentation have video files. The problem is when I convert a prese...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Mario Gervais
eric mongrain
I am really getting frustrated.  i am working on a course and i am syncing my animation.  when i click sav and close i get a pop  up saying microsoft office powerpoint...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By henri charles
Tim Wright
Is Storyline broke? Please take a look at this simple attempt to hide some base layer text when a different layer with text is opened. Thanks, Tim
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Rachel Hanson
I have a question where the learner has to match responsibilities to the corresponding type of staff member. There are only 3 types of staff member and 6 responsibili...
By Rachel Hanson
Russell Lash
Greetings! How do I use variables to control whether an object on a slide is shown or hidden? I know how to do this in other products but haven't figured it out in S...
By Lance Treloar
srinivasulu kandlakuti
Hi, I had developed several video based e-learning courses. But there was major limitation of video quality in Storyline because of automatic high compression of embed...
By srinivasulu kandlakuti