Product Last Post Replies
Alison Stewart
Hi I have created a presentation using Articulate Storyline and uploaded it into MOODLE. I can launch it ok and everything works fine. But....on the left hand side un...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Alison Stewart
Marco von Müller
Hi, my company has been using Adobe Captivate for software simulations but is looking for a change because the html5 output of Captivate kills full Motion recording an...
By Marco von Müller
susie buckley
I want the tab to say Transcript not Closed Captioning, using the notes to put in the text. Is that possible?
By susie buckley
Cassidy Furnari
I inserted a scrolling text box and it isn't working, is there an additional step that I need to take in order to get the text to scroll?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Ashley Lewandowski
Hi there, Can anyone advise as to whether you can set an attempt limit on the number of times an assessment can be tried? Appreciate your help!
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Aaron Streich
Hello everyone, I am having a serious issue with our courses. We currently use taleo for our LMS and we recently decided to have our courses mark as complete based of...
By Steve Flowers
Helen Jones
I added a new scene to a course. There were already 6 scenes so the new scene is now #7. However, I positioned it so that it plays in a different order. That's fine...
By Helen Jones
Frances Steinberg
Is it possible to put a drag and drop on a layer instead of a new slide? Thanks in advance for your ideas and help. Frances
By Frances Steinberg
Dave Newgass
Hello, Has anybody had any success when using Studio 13, Moodle and an iPad?  Is it tracking properly and if so, what settings do I need to me mindful of? Cheers, dave
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Mary Lynn
Hi. I'm new to Articulate. I have about 35 videos with audio, in .WAV and .MP4 formats, demonstrating "how to" stuff for a software app. Is there any way to import the...
By Mary Lynn
Katie Venit
I found a KB article about embedding storyline files in a webpage using an iframe: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-embed-storyline-content-into-a-we...
By Katie Venit
Wayne Vermillion
Recorded video of a full-screen app does not fill the slide area. There is white space above the black "Midvale" bar, as well as below the copyright and version info o...
By Wayne Vermillion
Claire Unnerstall
Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on publishing my Articulate story. I need to use the story in training classes and I wanted a few opinions on the best way to do th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Allison Owsley
Is anyone having any issues with their fonts appearing blurry or hard to read? We are using Arial which is a web friendly font but for some reason it seems like the fo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kimberly Valliere
I have an activity that has four items to drag and I'd like to theoretically enable each drag to immediately show the feedback layer. I have variables set up to do as ...
By Kimberly Valliere
Janine Buis
We recently wrote a test and want the incorrect answers to have a statment that provides the correct information. Two of us have used the tutorials and put in all the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
taylor suther
My youtube embeds will not play on some computers. For the most part, these are the older laptops in the office. Is there any kind of computer/internet update that wou...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ke Lo
Would you have a new list of Animations for Flash and HTML5 in Update 3. Also, When including an Engage project in presenter as a slide, are able to allow the user to...
By Tim Danner
Wee Woon Ang
Hi, I am hitting this issue whereby the entire presentation_html5.html is broken when viewed in Google Chrome version 36.0.1985.125. This was working fine before the ...
By Brian Batt
Melissa Hancock
Hi - I am relatively new to using movies in Presenter. I inserted a few movie clips in Presenter 09 using "Insert Flash Movie" and displaying in the slide. Everything...
By Leslie McKerchie