Product Last Post Replies
Janine Carbone
We have a client who is having issues with launching one of the storyline modules in Internet Explorer 8. The other modules work fine, but  upon launching Final Exam ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adam Love
Hi, I am trying to use java to update my CRM when certain conditions are met within storyline. eg when someone passes a quiz. I am using a service that interfaces into...
By Steve Flowers
Kelly Schultze
I discovered a translation error this morning after receiving feedback from our translator. He sent us the translation document, I imported it into the course, formatt...
By Kelly Schultze
Jane Jordan
HI I have created a variable 'course complete' which is set to False. I have changed the state of some of the buttons in my course to visited (the ones I want to ensur...
Christine Prescott
Hi Storyliners Is there a trick that can lock the layers on a slide. I find I accidentally click on one layer and it moves out of order.  I am frequently adding a numb...
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to pause a timeline on a slide and restart it with a trigger? In the attache example I want to have the blue button trigger the fly out of the two halve...
By Michael Hinze
Randy Draper
I've created a course for our company employees using Studio 13 (Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker). We want to load the course to a web server and establish an email n...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paige Tabor
Hi. I've published the training and am watching it online. The first 27 slides play as they are supposed to - I can hear the audio I recorded.  When I'm in Articulate...
Eric Godallier
Hello  I have a problem on iPad only (iOS 6 and 7).  When I arrive on a page with a SUBMIT button, this button does not appear and is replaced by the PREV and NEXT but...
Laura Medlock
Hi I'm trying to insert an .flv file (a webinar from Adobe Connect) into Storyline, but I keep getting the message that [file.flv] isn't a supported video format. But ...
Manoj Kushwaha
While using Internet Explorer 11 (version 11.0.9600.16476) on Windows 7, GetVar() is not supported and giving error saying "Object doesn't support property or method G...
By Salavat Mullabaev
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I do not know exactly what I am doing wrong, but I do not manage to change a state of a button in a slide (menuslide), when a certain slide is viewed. I would...
By Antony Snow
Jennifer Vos
Hi everyone, I am trying to open a saved project but am getting an error message that it was created in a newer version of Storyline. This is definitely the only versi...
By Bruce Holliday
Keith Donnan
Ok, See the attached images, and storyline file I have a three button tab page.  When a button is clicked, a layer is shown.  Also, the other two buttons are set to 'D...
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Beth Sargent
Does anyone have or know of a timer that I can usewhen a slide starts to show the learner how much time they have on a slide. I've created a variable that disables the...
By Michael Hinze
Ellen Katz
Hello I am hoping that someone can help me with this. Is there any way to trigger a text entry box to clear all entered text and revert back to it's initial state. I ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rose Jorgensen
I have a base page, and three layers which are accessed by clicking on tabs on the base page. On the base page, I also have a text box with four paragraphs that are an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mariano Aran
Hello, I'm trying to localize a quiz to Thai and I'm having trouble with the Matching Drop-Down Question fonts. I read that in slide view / Design / Font / you can m...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Ward
I created a slide that plays an opening narration then opens a lightbox.  After the lighbox content closes, I want the slide to play a closing narration.  I can't figu...
Heidi Mead
When I publish the course in Presenter 09, the text shifts outside of the call out shape. I have tried to create new shapes, format the shape to auto-fit text. Do you ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie