Product Last Post Replies
Cheryl Collier
On the last screen of the training module, I would like to hide the player Next button or set it to close the window or exit the course.  Any suggestions?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Creativ Technologies
Gabe Shultz
I have a long piece of text that I would like to appear on one slide. Is there any way to create a scrollable text box within Powerpoint that Articulate will recognize...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ridvan  Saglam
I think  I sometimes spend a large amount of time on design of my courses.  Is it wrong? Pirate Wars is one of them I really like to create game like quizzes. I'm sti...
By Nancy Woinoski
Melanie Mornard
I've been going through forums, blogs, etc. but still can't find out how to add scenes, when to use them, and how to develop them.  Would someone please point me in th...
By Hassan Mujtaba
Aaron Locke
We're looking at how to make our courses used for Algebra accessible to students with hearing impairments. We use a lot of audio and video. I know captioning can be bu...
By Aaron Locke
Edie Egwuonwu
I have a course with branching that has a total number of about 18 scenes and approximately 160 slides (same basic content for 2 different brands). Not all of it is sh...
By Hassan Mujtaba
Mary Ward
Is there anyway to change the color of the Try Me Box?  I know I can change the text, the text fill, etc.  But what about the button itself? Or, should I just build a ...
By Hassan Mujtaba
Tou Xiong
Hi everyone,  I am having an issues with videos not playing automatically. I have the slides set up to have the videos play automatically, but they are not. I tried se...
By Hassan Mujtaba
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hey, all- I'm wondering if anyone else has had these issues. We've created a couple of interactives which work great on desktop. Our interactives are part of tutorials...
By Michael Hinze
Gonzalo Fernandez de Lara
I created a course in Litmos and added a module that contains a Tin Can file created with Storyline; when I run the Tin Can file with Internet Explorer in my laptop an...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sara Faro
Hi All. I am breaking my head with a quiz here. I am doing a suplementary material for a book and the questions envolves a picture and drag words to drop targets that ...
By Sara Faro
Dan Veltri
I have a project with a couple hundred slides.  Most of them have buttons.  I would like to change the background color scheme of the whole project, but if I do so the...
By Phil Mayor
Ann Cutten
Hi, When I print to Word, my slides are blank. Any suggestions? Thanks. Ann
By Ann Cutten
Richard O'Brien
Are thumbnails in Articulate '13 gone?   Oh No!
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
Can this be done. i have three buttons. i have hidden text. i have one trigger that says when you click on this hotspot unhide the text. But on the second button i wa...
By Michael Hinze
Gabe Shultz
I'm using Quizmaker to create a slide with a scrolling panel to hold a long block of text. When viewing the presentation in Mobile Player on iPad, I can't use the natu...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phillip Weiss
I am trying to disable the click sounds but cannot find a simple way other than going in and either removing the sound from the video or via this recommendation: http:...
By Phillip Weiss
André Rodrigues
I have a project with 10 scenes. The last scene is a group of questions slides. The other 9 are slides with a lot of functions... They are 47 slides until the scene ...
By Simon Perkins
David Lockett
Hi, I'm trying to get the value of a free text entry field to report out to our LMS but with little success. I have followed the steps of the existing thread http://en...
Harri S
Hi all, I'm seeing some very odd red text in preview and publish on a few slides. These slides are nothing special, just text, shapes and markers. I can't read what it...