Product Last Post Replies
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate, For the last two days the Storyline Software wont display the project when trying to preview a scene.  It will show a preview of a single slide, but ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stacey Wagers
I've created a Storyline template and shared it with others in my office. When the others save it and open it up, the fonts don't 'fit'. The text boxes are the same si...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Chua
Hi I am trying to set up four slide layers that are activated depending on the quiz result. >85% >55% <55% <25% I have all the slide layers working except ...
By Kate Chua
Kelsey Gunderson
I created my module on a PC, also have access to view it on a Mac.  The results page works on the PC but not on the Mac. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!
By Phil Mayor
Brian Dickerson
When I select the red button to begin recording, the bottom bar is no longer available. How do I stop the recording when complete?
By Christine Hendrickson
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrea Munson
Hello, I am using Storyline to create a compliance training piece, where the user is not given the option to move forward in the course, it advances automatically....u...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Kalbus
Does anyone have graphics for a seasonal program I'm working on. I'm looking for a pool background or a lawn where a worker would be mowing the grass. Any ideas?
By Melissa Kalbus
La Nic Suibhne
I've created a training module in Articular Storyline where progress does not need to be tracked. I need to be able to publish this to a "portal" site that does not s...
By Christine Hendrickson
Cecily Bagaco
Is there a way to change the font color on a player text label?  I want to bring attention to the Resume Prompt Text.
By Cecily Bagaco
Margaret Kelsey
Hi, I've got several single question multiple choice quizzes embedded into my course. Each quiz question has 2 or 3 multiple choice options, with feedback specific to ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Hinze
A question for those of you who use Storyline on a Mac via Parallels: Has anyone upgraded to OS X Mavericks recently and noticed any issues with Storyline?
By Kimberly Park
Shivani Singh
Hi, I had created a skin for Articulate 09 course and I am trying to import it to Articulate 13. However, it is not letting me do so. It says "The player you selected ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Sarfati
Hi All! I am preparing to create a course around a software application. In many cases I want to use screen shots rather than screen recordings. I like the screen sho...
By Alan Sarfati
Ethel Laubscher
Hi Is it possible for the scrolling panel to scroll from left to right? The picture of a scrolling panel on the Insert tab in Storyline has a bottom scroll bar but I c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sayali Sathe
Hi,  In the Publishing option of a storyline course, I have tracking requirement for "Scorm 1.2" and I need to track the results on the basis of "Slides viewed". The i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lacey Daniel
Hey everyone, I am having an issue with a variable. I have a set of 5 boxes on a slide. Each one triggers a layer to show, the user then closes that layer and returns ...
By Lacey Daniel
Dan Eident
Hello, I am attempting to move a large database (over 12,000 questions stored in a program called Quiz Creator) into Quizmaker but unfortunately I cannot seem to forma...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
brent taylor
I am in the middle of a project and everything was going well.  I went into Slide Properties, which I had done already several times today and I got an error message s...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
susan busch
Good Day to all - I am working on a storyline project and imported a soundbite into the project. Before placing the sound bite, I did confirm compatible with Storyline...
By Christine Hendrickson