Product Last Post Replies
ray laurencelle
I have a Jump to URL triggers set on different URL text lines.   When published, some are highlighted and a hand cursor appears as it should over the text.  But not on...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By ray laurencelle
A B
Hi every one, I created a project in Articulate Storyline and I uploaded it to Learning Claud. My project has some chapters and also a quiz. The problem is if someone ...
By Phil Mayor
Soogyung Gwon
Hello! I was trying to change the default "resource description"(Here are some useful links and documents I found that the description just went back to the default on...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robbin Hessa
I have a short course set to automatically advance with the trigger set to "Jump to next slide when the timeline ends" My exit button is set to "exit course when the u...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Siva Jasthi
On one of the slides, i would like to keep a "Further Help" hyper-link. Clicking the hyper-link will take the users to a HTML file. If the HTML file is already hosted ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Johnson
I am looking to create a demonstration of "breadcrumbs" (indications of what filters are applied to data). I need the user to be able to click on a filter, have it fil...
By Philip Johnson
Tana Lyman
Hello! My company is moving to Studio '13, but we foresee a potential problem in that we are not yet html5 compatible.  We do a lot of "publish to web" to generate act...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Shackelford
Please pardon the long post, but I need to set the stage. I have created a learning presentation that will play like a video. I published it for LMS in order to be use...
Todd Domingo
Hello All. New here and I've rummaged through the different posts on this topic but have yet to find an answer.  I have created a quiz using Articulate Storyline and u...
By Rafael Prado
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I have just started using Storyline and I think this is technically possible but I want to double-check. Is is it possible to produce an interaction where ther...
By Blake Griffin
Sarah Tinson
Hi, I know this will be an easy fix, but am having a dense moment. I am using Presenter 09 (stil) and am on Powerpoint 2010 - I've downloaded an old template from the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Probert
I came across this great youtube tutorial yesterday for adding a background image to the player. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNVXdRQCVU  I love the idea of the sto...
By Andrew Probert
Karen Banks
I have finished a project and on some of the slides the seekbar goes quite slow and does not finish at the same time the voice instructions do.  How can I adjust the t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Peter Flynn
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but let me know if I should move it. I've been using Storyline for around 6 months now and while I appreciate th...
Scott Lindsey
I didn't find a thread on this, so I apologize if this is a duplication. Is there a way to import an Engage '13 interaction into Storyline? When I build a new slide, s...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tineke Porschen
I like SA more and more and more and my creations are getting more creative! BUT I have trouble with editing the lay out of MC questions. For example the he space betw...
By Christine Hendrickson
Cynthia Phelps
Hi all, I'm struggling to make this certificate work.  I have used two pieces of code, one to pull the user's name from Storyline, and another to pull the date stamp. ...
By Cynthia Phelps
fiona wilson
Hi chaps When trying to format the text boxes in which a user would type their answer I cannot seem to get the formatting I apply to stick - it's driving me a bit nuts...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Preeti Gupta
Hi, Can anyone tell me that, "Articulate studio 13" supports "Sinhala" language text ? I am using "Iskoola Pota" font and after publishing the course it is showing jun...
By Christine Hendrickson
avinash sharma
Hi all , i am new in articulate and trying to create a slide in which i need multiple fill in the blanks in one slide. and want to give correct and incorrect response ...