Product Last Post Replies
art_ art_
hi, When I view the published output in an iPad / using the presenter_html5.html file in chrome on a desktop I usually see the logo is missing, whereas in the flash pl...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By art_ art_
Louis Wilkinson
I'm having a problem with my 'Back' and 'Next' buttons which I have placed a 'fly in' animation from the bottom of the screen. I'm finding that if the user clicks a t...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Louis Wilkinson
Ellen Energy
I have created a presentation using Presenter 13 in which I have set the slide properties to 'by user' and also to 'restricted' as I want the user to advance the prese...
By Ellen Energy
Philip Johnston
Particularly for larger text, where the kerning is set way too loose - how do I tighten the character spacing of text in quizmaker?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
H Deist
Hey all, I'm just finding my way around Presenter 09. I'm able to create and publish an LMS module generated from an Office 2010 Powerpoint presentation, and when I op...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melanie F
Hi, is it possible to publish a Storyline course of survey questions to web format, and then be able to receive the survey results in some sort of output? My objective...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jason Gallo
I have set up my storyline following the steps outlined here: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/spelling-preferences-proxy-settings-and-other-options....
Sindy Chettiath
Is there a way for me to add the Bookmarking option to my course?  I'm on Aritculate 13 and for whatever reason I can't seem to figure out how to add.  Take a look at ...
By Christine Hendrickson
PBC Online Team
I updated from Ariticulate 09 to 13 just recently. When I publish a file, and want to "view the presentation" , it opesn a new browser window with "launch icon" displ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dorothy Baker
I've had a lot of software updates to my computer since I've last had to do any SCORM testing.  Now, I can't get any course to complete - including our own internal co...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alison Martin
I am displaying my screencast using Show Mode and the clicking sound is very loud. Is there a way to adjust this? I suppose I could try to increase the volume on my na...
By Christine Hendrickson
nicole cross
I have not been able to successfully launch Studio ’13 output in SharePoint 2013. I used the Web publishing option, unchecked  HTML, switched to Explorer View before u...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Blackmon
When I create a new slide with a drag and drop option, it pops up a window for editing drag and drop options.  However, I do not have anything on the screen, so I alwa...
By stanton mackellar
Kelly Gordon
Hello Christine, My apologies for troubling you again. I am still working on an audio issue (the volume is too low) in my Articulate project and discovered that when ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandra Wong
Hi All: I'm currently working on a course that is 500+ slides long.  In short, it has some gaming elements in it where the learning earns/loses money for completing ce...
By Alexandra Wong
Kerry Sauer
I am working on a project that uses a quick time video logo with sound.  It works fine in the preview, but it doesn't work when published.  I've attached a file with t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Korey Beyersdorf
Hello, I'm trying to create an interaction that simulates a search engine.  I have three search terms, and I want the student to select a term, drag it to the search b...
Carol Rusin
Help! In my quest to update from 09-->13 over the weekend to convince a client to make a move ... I'm running into some issues.  Thee client's courses are translate...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rania Hamed
Hi everyone Really I need your help. I need to calculate the result by choice and not by question in drag and drop questions. Is it possible? Can I do that? because in...
By Mike Taylor
Victor Vanorio
Hello, I want to create a multiple choice question in a template that I already created, But I only find to create the question by creating a new slide (blank). Is th...
By Victor Vanorio