Product Last Post Replies
Wade Bradt
Hey all, I'm having a problem with my Quiz Review layer.  When the learner clicks on Review Quiz, it will show them the review layer with no problems, but it's very in...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
EXYGE Learning
Dear All, I am having the following problem. I have a course that I publish to SCORM and it used to a) remember where the student left early, so next login it would s...
By Christine Hendrickson
ray laurencelle
I'm having disappointing results when publishing to HTML5 and playing back on my android tablet.  The story doesn't respond to touch gestures - therefore I can't pan o...
Michael Yoka
Hi I am trying to make a course 508 compliant by including the ALT text in the buttons on the master slides. However, the ALT text does not appear on the scene slides...
Vince Pileggi
My team has a pop-up Survey Monkey at the end of each of our courses to gather feedback. Currently, question #1 of this survey asks the user the title of the course th...
By Vince Pileggi
kathy mclaughlin
HI, I've been searching the forums for an answer and while I've come close I'm missing something.  I have two true/false questions on a slide that are not going to be ...
By kathy mclaughlin
CL Smith
I am building a course where the user can watch the entire task at once (video), and then go and try it themselves.  I want to be able to allow them to click help and ...
By CL Smith
Andy Whitman
Is there any way to change the mouse cursor icon within a course? This discussion is the closest I can find but it fails to address the issue. I do not want to watch t...
David Swenson
I have a module with multiple scenes.  In scene 5, the individual pages are numbered 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, etc.  These pages appear in the correct order in the story scr...
By David Swenson
jed c
Hello everyone, I have this certain issue regarding publishing on storyline, I am working on a learnings presentation wherein in my first project i have able to produc...
Stephen Brodeur
I am using one of the built-in quiz results slides for the first time on a graded quiz. I love the fact that the participant can go back and review the quiz with the c...
David Swenson
I have a free-form text entry slide, with 3 tries to enter the correct text.  The try again message appears for incorrect text, but three incorrect answers do not forc...
Rachel Hanson
I'm using the zoom region on a slide but I'd like it to zoom back out again when they click on that region and it takes them to a new layer. Premise: focus on the int...
Stephen Brodeur
Hello! I was approached by a coworker who is conducting a pretty detailed operational training in a month or so. Because she is covering so much in the training, she a...
By Stephen Brodeur
Cath P
I have to create a short course which can be accessed via an LMS  mobile app.   Is there anyway to default the Storyline player so the course itself is left justified ...
Pradip U
Hi, Is Storyline update 5 backward compatible with respect to publishing the courses created using Storyline Update 2? Reason being that a freeform drag-drop activity ...
Adra Aini Kamaruddin
can quizmaker '13 file open in quizmaker '09?
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paula DuMond
I have a pre-test in my CBT that is locking up when the learner misses a question. Can anyone suggest a solution?
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Chan
Does quizmaker support step scoring? For example, I have a multiple choice question that has 4 options. I want my students to be able to get 4 marks if they get the co...
By Leslie McKerchie
kerry Edmond
I am using the Inbox Drag and Drop template and I wanted the the statements to disappear once they had been dragged to the relevant drop area.  I added triggers to the...
By Antony Snow