Product Last Post Replies
Pranali D
Hello I have created a survey which will tell whether user comes under high , medium or low risk.  I published this as SCORM package and tested it on SCORM Cloud  and ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Revital tz
Hi, recently I uncounterd somthing strange in multiple questions. I create a multiple question and when I publidh it and watch it in my LMS the distractors in the ques...
Angela  MacDonald
I created a pre & post assessment in Articulate Storyline that has both survey and graded questions.  When I uploaded to our LMS it does not track the survey quest...
Katie Corcoran
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I'd like to be able to display Slide Numbers in the player so that it doesn't take up any space on the actual sl...
By Katie Corcoran
Marissa Carterud
Hello, I have a question regarding Engage '13. I inserted an Engage interaction (steps) to show a 13-step process into a Presenter course. When I publish the course, o...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allison LaMotte
Hello, I have created a custom menu that I would like to display as a lightbox slide when the learner clicks on the corresponding player tab. Everything seems to work ...
Nikki H
Hi I'm new to articulate (still on the trial period). Could someone please explain to me how to make a user automatically start typing in a text entry field when they ...
By Nikki H
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, We are using variables for each of our standard questions that are changed to True when the user gets teh question correct. This way we use triggers on the ma...
Claire Lohan
I am new to articulate and have created some buttons that trigger change of states when hovered over a picture. However I do not want the buttons to be visible to the ...
By Claire Lohan
Kathy Pickett
Hi!  I am new user.  I am using a tab template I found here, but need learners to view all tabs before proceeding. I unchecked next box from being visible and added su...
By Kathy Pickett
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hi All, I am creating a multiple fill up interaction with help of variables in a slide, and  in a single data entry i want both answer text and numeric. And  i am able...
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hello, I am working on a Maths project and one of the learning objectives that the learner has to us a calculator. I am still a newbie to Storyline. Would it be possib...
By Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Ingo Haubach
Hi Heroes, using an easy question in articulate storyline, i try to set a minimum amount of characters the user has to write in the text-field before he can proceed to...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jason Tilley
Hi all, The only quiz options that have states are the True/False, Multiple Choice and Multiple Response. I use variables to determine if a user has already answered a...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Dan McCall
I'm doing a wiring diagram that's a drag and drop quize.   I have two options... 1)  Have my diagram/target be static, with drop points set up and everything.   The te...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Claire Harrison
Hi, I've got 4 scenes but the player menu doesnt show all the slide names in 1 of the scenes - not sure why, would appreciate some help. Thanks
By Claire Harrison
Hormuzd Umrigar
Hello, I am trying to create a quiz such that it would display the credit eanrned based on the scoring range. For example: If someone score ranged between 12 to 16 po...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Hormuzd Umrigar
Technical Trainer
Hello, I've got a big dilemma... I have a presentation that I've saved in a folder. There's the powerpoint file and the presenter file which are both named "Module 5"....
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jon DeMartino
I was asked to convert a Powerpoint presentation in the form of a Jeopardy game, to flash to be posted to a website. I had no problem publishing it to flash but there'...
By Troy Avidano
Jose Alcazar
Hello. Does anyone know how do I have the last annotation on a slide clear before the end of that slide's audio duration? I have other animations (from Powerpoint) goi...
By Timothy lee