Product Last Post Replies
Sheelagh Semper
I don't know much about JavaScript (I have enrolled in a course that begins next week) so please bear with me and, if you can, translate your replies into "Captain Dum...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Sheelagh Semper
Zachery Allen
I have a strange problem with a saved player and custom colors in both Presenter and Quizmaker.  When I select the player, the color applies properly in the preview th...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Zachery Allen
John Nixdorf
I have a program with 20 slides that moves in a linear fashion from Slide 1 to Slide 20. I want the participant to view each slide. I have 4 slides containing optiona...
By Paul Shorr
Juliet Hewitt
Newbie here -- I am writing a course where I want to ensure that all of the slides have been clicked on before the user can exit the course.  I would like to keep the ...
By Juliet Hewitt
John Brown
Please can anyone advise me on how to overcome a problem I am having creating a .zip file? My question is: I have tried to publish an Articulate presentation to Flash ...
By Leslie McKerchie
brent taylor
 I got an error message that my ribbon was disabled. Then I enabled it. Now when I try to use Articulate with powerpoint i get the message 'An exception occurred whil...
By Leslie McKerchie
H S
I watched the tutorial and I am still having a problem editing the labels. I added a label, then changed the tab name but when I double clicked on "Edit Labels" - noth...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amanda Butterworth
I have just opened up Storyline to work on a project I have been working on for months and all of my inserted pictures are "invisible". I can see them in story view bu...
By Antony Snow
Jessica Grembecki
Think about the Deal or No Deal scenario where the first round of case selections are counted down from say 4 to 1.  E.g., you need to choose 4 cases before the bank w...
By Jessica Grembecki
Canada Basketball
Hey guys  So I've been using Articulate Storyline for a couple of days now and I haven't figured out if this possible or not.  I'm building an online basketball traini...
By Canada Basketball
Kate  White
I am trying to show a layer from my Master Slide on just one page within my course. I've set up a trigger on the Master Slide with the following details: Action: Show ...
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Ake Wall
Hi  I'm just in the start-up of an e-learning project. It is an introductory course for new employees in a large company. Discovers that the course gets quite large, a...
By Simon Perkins
SUSAN WINKIE
Hi: I'm building a module where I want to track the user progress through various scenes in the course.  Each scene is represented by a BUTTON on the Main Menu.  The i...
By Simon Perkins
Jane Jordan
Hi I have the user select an option on the slide to branch to some information relevant to the option. I have the next button to display text ' you need to select one ...
By Antony Snow
Sayali Sathe
Hi, Usually we control the Storyline player 'Next - Previous' button functionality using triggers, but still it is in clickable state. Is there any option to disable t...
By Sayali Sathe
Stimpson Cat
Hi all, I'm having this weird behaviour with the save as Articulate package feature. I'm using Articulate Presenter 09. If I open up a previous package, make changes, ...
By Stimpson Cat
Cindy Kasper
I have four eLearnings published in Presenter and would like to hyperlink to each of them from a single slide in Storyline.  I have successfully done it with a single ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Georgiou
I am a newby to Articulate Storyline and have just begun to download some of the free templates provided on this site.  I downloaded one that on it's own is excellent ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Grapas Lingo
Hi guys, I think what I'm trying to do is probably pretty simple, I just need to figure out how to do with variables, but I could use some help. In essence, all I want...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gwynne Carter
Can you create a simple click and reveal interaction in articulate presenter?  If so can someone advise me as the simplest way to do this. Thanks!
By Gwynne Carter