Product Last Post Replies
André Rodrigues
Hi, I stucked at this: I have a drop zone and 2 images. I have 2 variables: "image1dropped" and "image2dropped" (set as false) When you drop one of the images in the...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By André Rodrigues
Brooke  L
Hi, I want to have users select each of the 8 buttons on one particular page before being able to advance to the next page.  I think this can be done with variables an...
By Brooke L
Kari Thevenot
Hi all, I'm a fairly new user of Storyline but have been following all of the guidelines as far as publishing scores. I have it set to calculate the score based upon t...
By harsh chhabra
Earlene Bitterman
Just playing with the load times and anyone else know what is the optimum settings for Video and Image quality??? When do you start losing image quality, currently I h...
By Simon Perkins
Maneli Badakhshan
Has anyone created a custom timer for questions scattered along a course before?  I need to create a timer for each question and mark learners depending on how fast th...
By rudy rocha
Liz Guilfoyle
Greetings, I have a file that when I attempt to run spell check, it crashes Storyline. Information form the dialog box is below the ========. I also had a co-worker o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Soogyung Gwon
Hello everybody! I'm converting some English trainings to Chinese. I tried to change "points" in score textbox, and it seemed that it caused some issue. After I change...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Soogyung Gwon
Kiersten Stokes
Hi all, I've reached a road block with a Storyline quiz that we're trying to get to work on our Oracle Taleo LMS site.  The issue is that once the user goes through th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Laurie Villwock
I am feeling lost once I have published my project in Storyline.  When I finished publishing to ftp, Storyline said it had published to “isolaunch”, which I’ve never h...
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Anstey
Hi Having run a course structure format test on the AICC/CMI test suite, I get the following error.    AICC/CMI Test Suite - Ver 1.5    Disclaimer:  Test results are...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kristin Fiore
Hi - I'm trying to reduce the file size of my projects, and I'm wondering where the characters are stored, and whether or not they would have a smaller file size if th...
By Kristin Fiore
Elankumaran Srinivasan
Hi All, Is there a way to resume video present in a scene from where it was last left once you resume the course from  a different browser or computer. Regards, Elan
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauren Bradley
Hi, I'm having some problems with the seekbar on slides that contain multiple layers. For those slides, the seekbar doesn't seem to work at all -- the pause button doe...
By Lauren Bradley
Ted Cape
I want consistent fills, outlines and font sizes within captions and default shapes. Can I set these in a Storyline template or do I have to set them each time I start...
By Christine Hendrickson
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
James Wilkerson
Hi. I am working on some courseware and wanted to test the look of a couple of interactions prior before deciding on which was best for my needs. I created a simple 2...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stacey Wacheski
Hello, I'm having trouble with my course setting to complete before the user has answered all the quiz questions.  Here's what we do: Quiz is graded but user does not ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
gary houston
We've been utilizing the Articulate Updater for Flash 10 and it works great. The problem is that we have to do it for each individual course located on almost a 1,000 ...
By Leslie McKerchie
sue schnellmann
The practice PowerPoint supplied by Articulate won't import. I can open the powerpoint directly just fine. But when I try it, the machine goes into a loop with the mes...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jean Donaldson
Hi! I've published to CD (selected "search" in the player options and there is a menu) and the search field is there but when I enter any search term (including litera...
By Leslie McKerchie