Product Last Post Replies
Cindy Levin
We are trying to create a fill-in-the-blank question that has multiple possible answers to cover more than one correct response.  We've reviewed the second Screenr on ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Heidi Thompson
Hello - I have been able to view web parts of my story when I publish as CD but will this work for someone who does not have the Storyline Application? Is there a way...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Anton Mitchell
I am getting the following error every time I try to add an interaction from the ppt ribbon - An exception occurred while calling function "ArticulateInsert". The exce...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Smith
Hello, I'm new to this product and am building my first course.  I am using a custom background template for the look and feel and have imported ppt slides for my cour...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Allison Kibler
Hello, I have one test file that works fine with LMS tracking (Slides Viewed) and another which does not. I have tried all the solutions I could find and can't seem to...
By Christine Hendrickson
Crystal Aultman
Hi, I am having trouble rearranging slides in Story View. For example, the section summary is labelled 2.5; however, this summary should be 2.18. I would prefer to hit...
By Christine Hendrickson
cédric tavernier
Hi, I wanna know if there's a way to copy-paste a layer in every slides of a scene/project (or to some slides selected beforehand) ? Thanks, Cédric
By Christine Hendrickson
wendy  bungert
I am getting that I need Engage 2.0 or higher error. What could be causing this. I even reinstalled Studio.
By Christine Hendrickson
Cary Glenn
Hi, I'm working on a complicated interaction to help people learn how to set up a trailer. The trailer has a series of hydraulic valves that can be turned on or off. A...
By Cary Glenn
Christina Völker
Hi all, right now we evaluate, if we offer the courses also in html5 for mobile devices. Therefore we are doing some testing right now. Unfortunately we experienced so...
By Mike Jones
Elliott Haden
is there anyway to automatically format all shapes and text all together? such as , I don't want shadows on text or boxes , but each time I add one , i have to remove ...
By Crystal Ramchandani
Lisa Donaldson
Hi there, I have a 20 slide Articulate 13 file - 1 video, 1 quiz, 1 interaction. All seems fine until I try to access Slide properties/Publish buttons. General error m...
By Leslie McKerchie
SUSAN WINKIE
I don't believe Storyline has the ability to hide/show the Menu Navigation pane.  I don't want the menu on the screen, but would love the ability to have a user view i...
By Joe Dey
Bea Stephan
I was asked to arrange 'deliberate  exclusion' on a course, or range off  courses, published with Articulate Storyline. The courses are sold to a third party, that ...
By Bea Stephan
Maansi Mudgal
Hi This is an urgent issue. Any help on this will be appreciated. We need to add some jump tags in a video. By jump tag, I mean, user clicks on a link outside the vid...
By Maansi Mudgal
Karen Lackey
Is there a way to create a question in quizmaker 09 that contains a phrase with a hyperlink such as "click here to play audio sound" and have it linked to an imported ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Evan Shaffer
I installed Studio '13, but when I double click on the desktop icon to activate I'm told that I don't have a compatible PowerPoint install.  I did the check, and I'm r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Bettens
Hello, I have updated/edited some of my Engage interactions directly by opening them in PPT. Once I saved them in PPT, I have noticied that my engage files (alone) wae...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Natosha Gallegos
I edited a text label on a quizmaker file and saved the file.  When I preview in Quizmaker, the new text label appears correctly.  However, when I insert the Quizmaker...
By Natosha Gallegos
LIBRIX
We created a 20 question test to be used as a pretest to gather information to train on.  What can you say about the question my client has just posed? In the process ...
By Leslie McKerchie