Product Last Post Replies
Jeana C
Hey Everyone,  Have any of you developed a formula or have input on how long assessments should be in comparison to the length of a course? I understand each course is...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Jeana C
Qing Yang
I came across with the issue to export my screen recording into a video in Storyline. Here is what I did:   I recorded my screen by turning off audio in Storyline. ...
By Qing Yang
Garrett Buffenbarger
I am running into issues with my Storyline courses freezing at random points during the courses for some, but not all, users. I have the courses uploaded to a Sharepoi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Could you please tell me which format I should save a screen capture in to get the best quality image when inserting and publishing to StoryLine? jpeg, pdf, Word, ..? ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Zane Anderson
Can you format all slides at the same time? If I've imported question slides from an array of different assessments into one scene, can I format (standardise backgroun...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maansi Mudgal
Hi, I am trying to set "Start time" on a video but it is not working. I want that when a user clicks on a link, the video should skip first 80 seconds. I right clicked...
By Kristin Shantz
Brett Rockwood
I've come across an unusual issue with HTML5 content on iPad. Here's the situation: HTML5 content uploaded to SharePoint for viewing Content is accessed on iPad via ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Niki Bray
Good morning, e-Learning Heroes!  I must deploy a course ASAP and when I test the course the quiz section is not functioning properly.  The quiz question is overlappin...
By Kristin Shantz
Shannon Lowe
Hello and thank you for any help you can give. I am working on a course, and I am having trouble with one slide. Hopefully someone can help. There are several hotspot...
By Michael Hinze
lahar garg
Hi, I need information on the maximum number of characters that are supported in interaction titles. My interaction titles are long and are truncated when I load them ...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maansi Mudgal
Hi Is there a way to only show a portion of the video on a slide without using trim function? I want to add jumptags in a video so that a user can go to a particular p...
By Maansi Mudgal
Patrick Maloney
Good afternoon all. Here yet another issue I cannot seem to be able to resolve by myself. Considering the error message is real simple and doesn't provide an error cod...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Siva Jasthi
Hi:  I have created an interaction (Media Panel) using Engage 13. And then published it to Presenter 13 as a SLIDE. Got the message that it is published successfully. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Clampitt
I have never had trouble publishing in Articulate, but this one presentation will just not publish.  I can preview it just fine, but when I publish, it just creates a ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Theis
have reviewed the Storyline Player Colors document, but I am unable to figure out how to make the check mark for selected answers darker. Client is concerned it is not...
By Cheryl Theis
Technical Trainer
Hello, I just bought Studio 13 and I'm having some issues with locking navigation. I go into slide properties & I can see that you can lock or unlock a slide (or a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Rusin
Hi all, I'm updating a set of courses from '09 to '13, and the client wants to retain the properties of '09. In the '09 courses, when the user attempted to break the r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeanne Coogan
Need to know what the name of the slide background area is so I can select and change it on the Player> Options>Colors menu. I've circled the area in the image b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi I have an intro page with a text box 'click to begin' which displays text in a layer. How can I disable the forward navigation button until the user has clicked t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Amit U
Exit button is visible but its not working. We are unable to exit course on iPad. It working fine in Flash output (when checked from IE or Safari) but HTML5 output is ...
By Tanmay Ghosh