Product Last Post Replies
Thomas Hall
Hello! Please take a look at the attached screen shot.  For reasons unknown, when I preview this slide, after visiting both buttons and returning to the slide, it is n...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michelle Imlay
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to get a image to come from the bottom of my slide very slow. The animation very slow feature is actually not slow enough. Is there a while to ...
By Michelle Imlay
D. V. English
I have created a new quiz in Quizmaker '13 and then imported it into Powerpoint 2013.  That part works fine. However, when I try to edit the quiz from Powerpoint 2013 ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Connie Beyes
Yesterday, I got a new PC. I downloaded SL this morning, activated with my SN, registered. Now trying to open an existing *.story and I get msg: "This project cannot b...
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, The question list in '13 is less robust than the '09 version which is causing us a little bit of concern; but the real problem we're running into is the questi...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Chilcott
Hi all, I am having real problems with Presenter deleting all the audio files. I have lost a few days worth of work and need help to stop this from happening. I have t...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nyko Gagne
Hi, i'm having a weird problem with my reset button. Let say i have a "Pick one" Question with narration. If i click the Reset Button, Narration gets repeated and ever...
Michael O'Malley
Wondering why the search feature isn't available in the HTML5 output? http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/comparing-storylines-flash-html5-and-articulate-mobil...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob McMullen
Brand new to StoryLine. Trying to create short presentation with several slides in one scene. Each slide (so far) is drag and drop using freeform on a blank slide, rat...
Stefka Staykova
Hi all, I am interested if there is a more detailed reporting option available for a LMS e-learning module. I have created a module for which I would like to know whic...
By Stefka Staykova
Pat Nevlin
If you use the "next" button while on a glossary interaction, you end up viewing all terms.  The only way I have found to skip this is by using the left navigation men...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paolo Pini
Hi I'm creating stories with approximately 5 scenes in each.  Each scene is effectively a 'lesson' which I want users to complete before they move on to the subsequent...
Kelly Schultze
I'm trying to import and format course translations, but it isn't working properly. After importing, not all of the text is put in. I have a few text boxes or captions...
Matt Walsh
Hi there, I sent a support ticket for this, but thought I would check here as well to see if anyone has had this issue, which occurs when running HTML5 output from Sto...
Alba Pérez
Good day, I am trying to use radio buttons to track the students progress through a test. I want the radio buttons to turn green for a correct answer and turn red for ...
Brett Chilcott
Hi All, I am updating some of our old files and have struck a problem with the audio and video. I seem to have no sound or video any more, it was there when I started ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Estes
I am just getting started with Articulate and I love it! I am so excited to see this take our training to the next level! One of the important parts of our training wi...
By Melissa Buckmaster
Greg Atkinson
Hi Articulate, I'm looking for support with an issue that I've noticed since upgrading to Presenter 13.  Every single time I click on an Articulate dialogue box the pr...
By Leslie McKerchie
rana elias
Hi, Im using the storyline type of quiz "Drag and drop" with unlimited attempts. And I'm wondering if the drag object can go automatically  back if wrong answer is giv...
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi. I don't fully understand how the Drop trigger condition works. Attached you see a page with a drag and drop exercise. In the Nästa layer I want to play one sound i...