Product Last Post Replies
Denise Landgraf
Exit tab on Storyline player doesn't work in published course, works in preview
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Connie Malamed
Has anyone seen this issue? I'm working with someone who published a Storyline project to a CD. The hyperlinks work fine on a PC but not a Mac, in any browser. She is ...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Pierce
I developed a course and in the process of having others review.  The course was published to Web.  The course works just fine when accessing through the output direct...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandra Wong
Not sure if we're being too ambitious for a first try at this.  Has anyone had any experience with developing a course that has a running account total in course? The ...
Luke Mosse
Hi there I've encountered a problem with keyboard commands - individual keystrokes work fine, but combining keystrokes such as ALT+RIGHT etc, doesn't seem to work.  I'...
By Luke Mosse
John Black
I’m creating a step by step tutorial using Storyline. Sometimes it captures keystrokes and sometimes it doesn’t. In particular it seems to ignore keystrokes entered in...
By Christine Hendrickson
David Klopp
Hi, I created some animated gifs which I then inserted into a slide, but when I preview or publish the course, the gif "starts" at a point other than the beginning. Th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Adena Wilson
Hi. I was wondering if anyone out there has some tips on timing elements in a project so that you have fluid movement between slides and/or layers. I've seen some trul...
By Adena Wilson
Lisa Rothrauff
Hi. I'd like to hide a lightbox slide so that once the slide has popped up as a lightbox the user doesn't then go through it (since it's placed subsequently in my narr...
Charlotte Bryce
Hi there,  I have a question regarding the scaling within Storyline. I know you can set the display to fit current browser size for the viewer, but I was wondering how...
Marie Wood
Hi, Viewers are having trouble with one of our Storyline modules freezing after about 45 seconds of viewing. We have tested here at our headquarters on many platforms ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sharon Calvin
I've deleted the audio files but the slide plays as if the audio is still there (no sound but the duration shows 4 + minutes). When I go to the Audio Editor it shows t...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Sharon Calvin
Lorne Abramson
Is there a way to delete this, so the tab does not appear on a published presentation (i.e., I have a presentation without any resources, so I'd prefer to not have it ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin Wooten
I selected the drag and drop items to appear one at a time - it works in the preview but when published they do not appear.
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy H
I am attempting to create a "pac man" style interactive game. I have created the template but am having troubles with how to make the character move throughout the maz...
By Tracy H
Paola Campo
Hi, I'm having a weird problem when I load my SCORM (published from Quizmaker '13) to LMS, the zoomed pictures do not display. The question shows the picture and the ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Waters
I working on an activity where there are two columns and a set of phrases that need to be dropped into one of the two columns, essentially making two lists, and the ac...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Siba Padhi
I am unable to reset the quiz status to original state in my Articulate presenter course. This featur works fine in Articulate 09' and Storyline version. The resume to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, Here's a dilemma I am facing. I am working on a project where I need to do software simulation. I need to  Step-by-step View mode Step-by-step Try mode ...
By Michael Hinze
Anissa Langhorst
Hello! I am trying to publish an Articulate LMS program that has "fly in" text tips.  I created text boxes in PowerPoint, created a fly in animation and then synced it...
By Anissa Langhorst