Product Last Post Replies
Rhonda Zeutschel
For the Storyline Projects published as Scorm 1.2, where tracking is a results slide and the project is graded quiz questions, the students are unable to leave and res...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Becky Koltonski
Good morning! The search function in the forums seems to be down, but I had a quick question that I'm sure has been addressed before. This is the first time I am publi...
Brooke Tomoana
I have created a module in storyline and when I preview and try and navigate throught the scenes using the navigation pane on the left hand side nothing happens when I...
By Mike Taylor
Michelle Fox
I want to take just the audio from a video file (wmv) and insert it into an Engage interaction. Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this?
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
Jason N
Hi All -  I have published an eLearning session that includes a word document and a pdf and a link in the attachments tab. When I view it locally, the attachments are ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
E D
Good morning,  I recently created a product overview tutorial for a client and the person committing it to their site sent this problematic message. Does anyone have ...
donna taggart
Hi I am new to Elearning and I am having trouble with the result page - I do not know how to get the learners score to appear on the result page - I have followed the...
Gaurav Goel
Hi All, I have created a question bank with 20 Questions and I am calling 15 questions in my actual test using a Randomize button. So only any 15 questions will be the...
Stephanie Hood
I am new to Storyline and I am trying to add a text/ value box that will allow me to add a value to a team score. Ideally I want to click add, insert value, click the ...
By Stephanie Hood
Carrie Ann Desnoyers
Hello, I have a course which asks reflective questions. The answers need to be printed out and brought to the face to face portion of the course. Since these are essay...
By Carrie Ann Desnoyers
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, I am building a check your knowledge question with a table where the student fills out values that calculate a percentage. Is it possible to have the variab...
By Michael Hinze
Neil Grayton
Hi, I am putting together a course, and one of the quizzes is a bit complicated, and I am not sure if it is even possible to achieve within Storyline. The quiz has man...
Scott Taylor
Any time I import an Engage interaction into Storyline, the previous slide always auto-advances to the Engage slide after the timeline runs out. The trigger for the pr...
Sarah Litke
Hello, I have uploaded a 17 second mp4 video into power point with articulate. When I preview the video a black screen runs for an extra 15 seconds or so making the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Ischler
Hi Forum, I am asked to write the storyboards for a big project. It is agreed an Storyline as an authoring tool. And we need to use HTML5 as we want to publish also fo...
ANANTH K
Can any one help me? Is it possible to place the Home image insead of text on the Articulate storyline template? i.e. In case add Home option on the template,  that ca...
Bruce Sahud
I'd like a Try Again message to flash on the screen for 2 seconds when a user gets a question wrong. I've adjusted the timeline on the Feedback Slide Master and the sp...
Nick Doerfler
I got the upgrade to '13 and I am having trouble inserting videos into a slide.   I am inserting the video into the slide to play when clicked, with the video controls...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vinod  kambay
Hello Team, Is Articulate 13 support Action Script 2.0? Please help me out. Regards, Vinod
By Leslie McKerchie
hanh nguyen
I have a serious problem with Articulate’13 and the time is so tight, please help me solve this. I had recorded my audio files, then 2 days later, I went into my power...
By Leslie McKerchie