Product Last Post Replies
Marko Stojkovski
Hello. I have a project where I have a .swf animations on it and many layers on each slide, that would have to pause the slide when some of the layers are opened, but ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maja  Oi
Hello. Suddenly blue squares appears around my pictures in my published project. They are not there in the pp version. I took away all shadows around the pictures and ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Kay
Hi I have just downloaded V5 and it looks like it may have fixes for some of the issues we have reported Do we need to then republish all previous content in the new ...
By Debbie Kay
Darren Heath
Is it possible to import Engage '13 into Storyline?  Also, can I now import Engage '09 into Storyline? I just uploaded the release versions but get a mesage that my ve...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
leah lopez
What a large disappointment it was to find out upon upgrading to Studio '13 that Engage interactions could no longer be imported into Storyline. The new features are w...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
andres cueva
Hi, i have installed studio 13 and also the last storyline for testing in my organization but i have some problems. I create a test with quizmaker 13 and also a conten...
By J Cheng
Ewa Marciniak
Hello, I've read there are some problems with Storyline Update 5. Have these bugs been fixed? Best regards!
By Christine Hendrickson
Thomas Hytten
Hi, We are testing Studio 13 and would like to import a FAQ file made in Studio 13 trial to Storyline. Only gets this message: No updates available in Storyline.. T...
By J Cheng
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, Is there a way that I can convert a web published course into a single .swf file. any additional software I can use?...anything ...
By Chris Perez
Danielle Wallace
Is it possible to change the size of the following text? 
By Danielle Wallace
Troy Avidano
If I want to maker larger match items I can not seem to find the way to re-size the text box to expand there size to be larger.
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, Is there a way that I can convert a web published course into a single .swf file. any additional software I can get and use?...anything, anyhow....someone help! ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Denise W
Hello there, I am working a new project related to Cyber Security and I am looking for ideas/templates to use for build in interactivity and games, games, games.  I fo...
By Denise W
Jefferson Whitehead
Is there away to adjust the scoring attempts for the entire quiz or is the only option to set them slide by slide?  If there is not can I make that a suggestion for a ...
By Dionisis Koutsantonis
Philip Varghese
Has anyone tried importing the full spectrum of powerpoint interactivity into Storyline or Studio with 100% success? Example.... if I click on a text or image another ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeff Nauman
My question relates to a much older thread (here) concerning pulling variables from an LMS with LS, but that one got a little bit far afield from the original question...
By Jeff Nauman
Tou Xiong
Hi everyone, I am looking to find the best solution for an issue that I am having with Storyline. Its not that big of an issues, but i am trying to see if there better...
By Christine Hendrickson
Donald DeVries
There are no next buttons on the three slides , only previous buttons. these take you back to the slide with the three hotspots that take the user to the specific slide.
By Michael Hinze
Rachel Reed
I'm not really sure what is going on but my audio keeps disappearing...even while I have my Powerpoint open and am working on my module. I start and everything is fin...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason L
Hello! I have a large course with 4-question quizzes in each lesson followed by results slides for each quiz. My problem involves clicking a button that triggers the r...
By Christine Hendrickson