Product Last Post Replies
Karen Whitford
Hi I have two issues. First my page numbers on my slides show up in PowerPoint but when I publish my course there is only a (#) where the numbers should be on the slid...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Kemmler
I have a short course which is basically a 50 question quiz (built in new quizmaker) that displays the list of questions in random order.  Is there an easy way to show...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ted Hildebrandt
Newbie question.  Just curious whether there is an object that can be dragged out that will automatically set up a Blog for you in Storyline.  Same thing for a wiki--...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Brent deMoville
Lucy Murray
Hi I'm adding caption boxes to a screen recording to provide the learner with further information.  All the text is showing as being the same font and size, however th...
By Jennifer Grant
ron Yu
I created presentations in Articulate 13 with sound and animation. When running on desktop platforms, the animations and sounds both work but on mobile platforms (iOS ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Charles Deschenes
I'm converting presentations from Presenter '09 to '13. These presentations include presenter videos. After the presentation is converted and published, the presenter ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrean Larson
I'm an instructional designer writing content that will be developed by a Storyline developer. Since I'm new to Storyline, I'd like to review lots of examples of how t...
By Andrean Larson
Jessica Broz
I am trying to sync animations and have read the tutorial: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/syncing-animations The first animation pops in before I have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Steffen
Hi- I am using quizmaker in my articulate presentation- and after you answer a question in the first quiz, for every quiz after that, the same answer I put in question...
By Leslie McKerchie
PBC Online Team
I want to add a new presenter but when I click on Slide properties and the"library" button, nothing happens. Is there anywhere else I can access this? Any suggestions ...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Blanchard
Hi all, I'm looking to create a 'scrolling news banner' on the homepage of a module I'm building. Imagine a text box with 5 different states, each state having a headl...
By Allison Nederveld
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Using Storyline 4:1311.1422, I noticed some odd behavior when I used a triggered slide jump.  If you are reading this, please try to confirm that this is h...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Josh Janikowski
When i build a quiz and use the review quiz button after finished the software adds the "Incorrect" or "Correct" banner on bottom. it also adds the correct answers and...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Melanie F
Does anyone know if there's a review app Storyline courses-- similar to the sticky notes that reviewers can post on a PDF? We're looking for a simple way for remote, n...
By Mike Taylor
Anna Bradbury
Hi, I have a number of videos in on piece and I have used the Mix to transition between them - how do I standardise the transitions (I.e on video fades to black and th...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jillian Richmond
Hi The Triggers and Layers Panels seems to have disappeard from my Articulate screen - does anyone know how to get them back?
By Jillian Richmond
Richard Feenstra
Hello Heroes, this is my first post and technically will be only my second online course I have ever produced. Any links to previous discussions or resources would be ...
By Bruce Graham
Martin Talbot
I have a lot of problems with some simple arithmetic - I have declared numeric variables and am using numeric data entry fields to capture values. However - the receiv...
By Martin Talbot
Caelyn Nagle
Hi, We recently upgraded to 13 and we were very excited to have support for the iPad App . We REALLY REALLY wish there was also an a app for Andoird, 56 percent of our...
By Nancy Woinoski
Colin Skinner
How do you make different Hover and Down states for for a Visited button. Our client has requested it and found another Storyline project that does it (I don't have ac...
By Colin Skinner