Product Last Post Replies
Chris MacFarlane
Hi, We are trying to publish our project to an IIS website however it cannot load the module. The module starts to work, however some of the media objects with in the ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
byron tik
I had this strange issue with video with a mono audio track split into stereo, luckely due to the help of the video editor it is resolved. I imported these video files...
By Justin Grenier
Katie L.
I'm honestly not even sure where to start with this question.   I have a client who wants a course developed in Storyline, and would like to have the ability to enter ...
By Justin Grenier
Svetlana Burmakina
If I go back to the slide, where "drag and drop" then drag and drop does not work. What to do?
By Simon Perkins
mike stewart
Hi , I am trying to zoom into a specific area on a png file. I have no problems selection, inserting and making it do basically what I want . The problem I have is the...
By Steve Flowers
John Mulreid
Hi, I am recording a software simulation using the record screen function. Is it possible to print/publish the various steps in the simulation as a user manual?
By John Mulreid
Priya Iyer
Is there a way to sync swf movies with the slide in Articulate 13? I am using Captivate 4 to create the .swf's. Thanks! Priya
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah  Smith
I have built a module in Articulate in the same manner as every other piece of e-learing i have created.  When i come to publishing the piece of e-learning is goes thr...
By Phil Mayor
Jane Compostella
Hi, I would like to create a quiz as follows:  - I create a bank of 40 questions  - only 20 questions are distributed to the quiz takers  - each quiz taker receives ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shay McAuley
Hi All Not sure if this has already been requested however I was wondering if a Mobile Player app for Android was road mapped. Reason being the HTML5 player does not l...
By Michael Hinze
nemesia willis
Whenever I insert any shape, the shape only partially appears (I.E a quater of the shape only) The shape attached should be a rectangle   Any ideas what i need to do. ...
By Michael Hinze
Jane Bradley
I am new to Articulate and haven't been able to figure out what settings I need to use to add a Finish/Exit button at the end of a course. I have done this successfull...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Juanjo Haro
Hi... Is there any way to know the % of course done? I mean, if I use an Articulate course in SABA, is there any way to ask Articulate for the % done or this data is i...
By Steve Flowers
Jodie Patten
Hi there I have created a drop down question in Quizmaker 13 with 4 options, but when I drag an option to the drop picture, the dragged question does not disappear but...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Jodie Patten
Sandra Jones
hi, we've recently moved to Storyline from Articulate.  I have imported Articulate slides into a new Storyline story to update the content. I can only see the Articula...
By avinash sharma
Christ  Boomaars
After publishing a project to LMS, I do not see the embedded. Mp4 files back. I see this one in d eplayer mode. What am I doing wrong?
By Christ Boomaars
Jennifer Ch
Hi all, We meet a strange issue while publish Storyline files into Word format. After processing, it occurs “Publish Successful” as below screenshot but there’s no fil...
By Jennifer Ch
Christopher Goodsell
What I am looking to do it have the user input a url, say http://www/google/com into a text entry field. What I then need to happen is have a web object open within SL...
By Christopher Goodsell
Melanie Senn-Sanger
Hi I'm trying to develop an activity where the learner clicks a button and a text box pops up and they move it around the screen and when they have done that they then...
By Melanie Senn-Sanger
seth jenners
Hi, My storyline player is responding to the size of the users browser, however some of the the videos and audio I have included in the project do not.  Any idea why? ...
By Magda Diaz