Product Last Post Replies
Helge Marheim
I am entering a trigger to jump to a URL when a button is clicked . I`ve chosen open i same window. When I try out the published file - the button does not lead me to ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ron Conforti
Articulate Software Folks: I realize that the Articulate 09 template files are NOT compatible with Articulate 13.  This is a HUGH issue for our company moving forward ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tricia Pupel
I am trying to add a print reference file by using an icon/button instead of the resources link in the player.  I add a trigger to the icon (jump to url/rile, on click...
By Christine Hendrickson
Heather Kindem
is storyline compatible with the iPad air? I downloaded the articulate mobile player app onto the iPad air and when I attempt to view my project on iPad air, I get a m...
By Heather Kindem
Alex Hart
This Forum is so great and helpful; hoping somebody knows the answer to this one. I have created a template for our projects, (.storytemplate). When I want to insert/c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Angel Brockbank
A coworker and I are working on an Articulate Project together. He did his portion, now I need to make some edits and finish a few things. He did the quizzes and audio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Newgass
Hey All, Ok.....it's that time again!  We are reviewing and updating our courses.  At the same time, I am going to move away from Studio 09 and over to Studio 13 (Stor...
By Dave Newgass
ted hildebrandt
One final question for tonight.  I've got a text box with too much text and need a scroll bar. How do I add a scroll bar to a textbox?  Thanks!
By ted hildebrandt
Heather Ross
Has anyone had success importing PPTs into storyline with an Adobe Presenter 8 Add-In? I have courses I created with Adobe Presenter and so it is a current add-in on m...
By Christine Hendrickson
Wendy Jaehnig
I have an Articulate Presenter 2013 course that has four consecutive Folder Engage interactions. They are all in PowerPoint. When I open them from within PowerPoint, t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Russ Fleenor
I have a drag and drop question and would like to have some post quiz review info come up.  I have text in the post quiz review field but nothing comes up when the sli...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa TeHennepe
Hi There! I have created and knowledge check with a question that triggers a back-and-forth audio dialogue. When the user clicks their response the scene plays out. I ...
By Pedro Fernandez
dayna wongpoe
I created a quiz in Articulate Quizmaker a year ago. Is it possible to pull that quiz over to Storyline and then edit the quiz in Storyline? If so, how?
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse B
Hi All, I'm trying to copy content from one Storyline file to another, but images will not copy over. JPGs and PNGs just show up as a transform box with no picture. Wh...
By Jesse B
Ricky Fowler
I'm having an issue running Captivate 5.0 files in Storyline. Once I launch the Captivate file within Storyline it continues to auto advances to the next slide. I've a...
By Ricky Fowler
Steve Connell
I'm publishing my QM 2013 quiz to LMS and selecting HTML5, however I don't want to use the Articulate Ipad App.  When I view the SCORM file in my LMS (Digital Chalk), ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephana Gaudin
I have created a bunch of presenter modules with quizmaker quizzes imbedded. In the player tab in Quizmaker, the "Seekbar" option is checked, however, when I publish, ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucie Bouchard
Hi, I am converting files from Studio 09 to Studio 13 and for one file in particular, although the Notes pages were showing up in the proper format when published with...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tiffany Duguay
I am having issues with a drag and drop I created. It works in the verison before storyline updated. I have the last version so it is no longer working when I publish ...
By Christine Hendrickson
jason rector
Good afternoon,  I am currently using the Execute javascript triggers inside of storyline, and I am trying to capture the URL parameters of the current site. Has anyon...
By Geert De Rycke