Product Last Post Replies
Dana Baillie
Hello, I'm just starting with Storyline and am taking over a course created by another person.  I have noticed that the "Incorrect" feedback does not work correctly.  ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dave Neuweiler
Here's one I've not encountered... Imported voiceover for 33 screens, synced up animations. On playback, for 3 of the 33 screens, the voiceover plays at 1about /2 or 1...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Sensenig
When accessing the course through the AMP, I cannot tap the titles in the menu and navigate to each slide. I have the navigation set to restricted, but I cannot return...
By David Sensenig
KIM Avery
I am new to Storyline so please forgive the "dumb" question.  I have made my own activity using the Folder Tabs Interaction template.  When I publish it, it still says...
By Christine Hendrickson
Chad McAllister
I have several PowerPoint .ppta files made with Articulate 2009 that I want to republish with Articulate 2013 to get HTML5 and iPad compatibility. Is there a batch mod...
By Christine Hendrickson
Foot Tsang
Hi, I am using Presenter and Engage, and set free navigation for user.  When I preview it in Presenter, it works fine. However, when it is published, the navigation be...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alec Gardner
There was a post awhile about using Paypal to be able to charge for your online courses, I have recently upgraded computers and lost this. Does anyone have the link fo...
Thomas Morgan
When opening old presenter files in '09, sometimes the old narrations are connected with all of the animation timings intact, then sometimes not.  I made the mistake o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Vicki Hagen
I made the screen fill the window, but now I can't find how to ge the trigger and layer windows back! Thanks for any help.
Harriet Stroupe
What happens to the video file when I open a PowerPoint that was published in Presenter 09 and I allow the file to be upgraded to 13? The video appears to be dropped. ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bram D
Hi there, I'm having some problems with my introduction video. I want the learners to have the option to pause the video and I want the video to fade out in the end. I...
By OWEN HOLT
Lori Johnson
Hello, Is there a way to change the audio (volume %) for the entire project without adjusting it for each slide individually? I edited it down as I recorded the audio ...
Leslie Adams
Hi, I created a course using Studio '13 and published to HTML5 for viewing via our LMS. I've had users report that the course ran fine, one person who said he could no...
By Christine Hendrickson
Wendy Hassinger
I've created a simple matching drop-down as a section review. I included an "instruction" that shows when the timeline starts that explains how the review works with a...
Julia Koller
Hello everyone, My customer has found yet another quirk with my module that I had not seen before. I will upload a copy of the slide here. This is an introductory sli...
By Julia Koller
Ruth Sparrey
Hi I have another question, I hope you dont mind.....I am quite new to Storyline but learning fast. I'm trying to put  my first drag and drop question together and I c...
By Ruth Sparrey
Kristen Oh
Hello, I've been publishing my courses using the html5 after the updates that was suppose to help with viewing course on the iphone. But I'm still having the issue of ...
Carrie Eaton
Have a new computer with Win8.1. When I try to open Engage in PPT, it suggests I buy it....already have it. When I try to run it from the Engage shortcut, it tells me ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Edward Nothnagle
We use Storyline for instructional presentations that are linked to from a website.  We are not using an LMS.  The website requires a login and each user has a unique ...
By Edward Nothnagle
Lee Ballantyne
Hello, I've read other posts about glitches relating to audio and html5 but I haven't found a solution to my problem... Example 1 On a slide I have some text and butto...
By Lee Ballantyne