Product Last Post Replies
Jay  Chun
If we want to have slide numbers displayed in each slide, what would be the best way to incorporate that in the engage files?  Or is it no possible. Thanks!
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jane Schleisman
Do any other Articulate users work in an IT environment that does not allow access to your hard drive? My company is considering locking down our hard drives. This mea...
Lar O'Shea
I am trying to put together a quiz using images and hotspots and was wondering if this type of option is available in Quizmaker 13 _________________ When I ask a quest...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Barol
Yesterday when I opened PPT, I got a message that it wanted to update Studio 2013, so I did.  Then, when I started using Storyline, I started having all sorts of pr...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
Pete Flynn
I just converted a version 9 quiz and although the audio is there, it doesn't operate on the correct / incorrect choices. It appears that even deleting it and reloadin...
By Pete Flynn
Ellen Fraser
I've developed a number of stand alone storyline slides that I've uploaded in Moodle 2.4 as an unzipped package with link to the swf file.  The slide will load and run...
Namrata  Rathore
Hi, I made some edits to my storyline project and when I publish now  the audio or the video is not working. There are  lots of other users  asking about this on the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katherine  Harris
I'm trying to create a "Pick Many" which is really a Multiple Answer question using the Freeform Pick Many template. I've created 9 buttons and have a different color ...
Deb Roberts
Hi guys I wanted to enlarge my slide, so I clicked and dragged the right pane over to the right, but it went all the way over. Now I can't get it back. I feel so stupi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Rogers
Ok, I'm flummoxed.  I can't for the life of me figure out how he did it.  I'm trying to figure out how the Articulate Storyline Guru Honorable Mention course below wo...
Latte  Zimmermann
Hello All, We have published over 100 courses for mobile playback (Safari), and today experienced an issue with our first publish using Storyline with the most recent ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Shoup
I am having issues with Storyline in that it won't allow me to import a PowerPoint.  I get the following message: "Import could not proceed because it could not conne...
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi all, Was wondering if anyone could help with this.  I have created my own custom theme colors in powerpoint and all my images follow the same color palette.  Howeve...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison  L.
So remember when you'd be in your PPT, and launch Engage from it, and do a Guided Image .intr, and publish the whole thing out and get : ? Except that the *sarcastic ...
By Alison L.
Sarah Start
I am trying to set up the player menu so learners can't skip ahead, but after they have completed the course, they can go back and review the material again.  Is there...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben  Wyse
Calling All Marketeers... I am working on an journal article about marketing presentations in the current digital world such as online presentations (as opposed to the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Healy
Hi, I'm looking to have a button trigger an audio file randomly selected from a set of mp3s. I.e., there are 10 sound files, a through j, and when you click the button...
Matthieu Heimer
I have a couple of problems with the option to allow users to print their results. If the student is using the flash interface (quiz.html) and not the html interface, ...
By Matthieu Heimer
Frederic Leblanc
Hi,  We will use "storyline" to create our e-learning project and we will import the project in the Tincan API format. I've implemented a LRS server to retrieve the i...
By Frederic Leblanc
Rachel Modrak
Hello All, I have been working with my LMS vendor for the past week on this issue (SumTotal/Maestro) and they can not figure out cause. Perhaps someone here has had a ...
By Leslie McKerchie