Product Last Post Replies
Lars Eversmann
Hi All, Articulate Storyline is a great tool.  But I think that sometimes the text quality is bad. For example, I have used for a project arial. It looks like fuzzy. ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Chris Herbert
Hello, I have published a project with presenter and when I try to view it, the first comes up and says it's "Playing" but nothing is displayed in the slide window.  1...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Chris Herbert
Philip Landry
I have recently added a course module where I decided to take off the default button settings of "prev" , "next" and "submit"  instead opting for use of a custom butto...
By Justin Grenier
Andre Van Looveren
I've got some custom JavaScript that needs to execute at the beginning of my slides (code is unique to each slide).  I put Slide Triggers in place: "Execute JavaScript...
By Andre Van Looveren
kangsup shim
hi now I'm using storyline for free trial mode. It's cool and I'm very satisfied. so I'm planning to buy it. I have some problem when Adding a video from a website.  A...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
My client when trying out the course says that answers from other short answer/essay questions are populating into similar questions in the quiz units...I think I may ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Eva S
Hello! I am looking for character packs for Storyline, especially men and women in business clothes (standing, sitting, open body language, middle age...). The vendors...
By Eva S
teejay jazareno
I know this is funny, but I'll take my chances that someone will take it seriously. I'm new REALLY NEW in Articulate (E-learning tools), I'm really confuse right now o...
By Justin Grenier
KJ B
I just purchased Studio '13 but before I install I want to be sure I'll still be able to use my Studio '09. I work with some clients who have not yet upgraded. Will I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
kari held
I did something that now shows the thumbnails (under Scenes on the left panel) as very, very small and Ii can't make out slide I need to go to. How do i change the siz...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Auer
In the incorrect Question level feedback I have some custom text. There is a portion I want hyperlinked to a resource. If I highlight the text and right click I get a ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Perkins
Hi again Is there a way to force each quiz retry to show the same bunch of randomly selected questions?  I have a bank of 50 questions, of which 15 are displayed.  The...
By Simon Perkins
Cliff Warrick
I have a new Laptop with Windows 8.1 installed.  Installed Storyline multiple times and it crashes on launch.  I'm supposed to attend training next week and need to ge...
By Justin Grenier
Simon Perkins
Morning all I've built a quiz-based module that includes a randomly drawn bank of questions.  All navigation is handled by in-slide buttons - no need for PREV and NEXT...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Kirkland
We have a template with a variety of different layouts. The text boxes on these layouts are not behaving nicely. They auto re-size when text is entered, and they move ...
By Adrian Dean
Gustaf Sylvin
Is there a way to jump along the timeline in some way? Let's say I have a movie and three buttons. Can I by clicking on button 1 jump to a specific point in the movie ...
By Adrian Dean
Melissa Morrison
I have a slide with 14 markers on it. Half of those markers, when clicked, also show layers. When the markers that have no layer are clicked I need the layers to hide ...
By Adrian Dean
Davide Ravasco
I have a quiz where i've activated shuffle questions/answers. When i click on next button for go to next question, not change immediately but I need to click several t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Lars Eversmann
Hi , I have a Problem with this Project. The user should click on the colored buttons and the text field is coming on the right side. This is ok but when I hover my mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Moyer
I have entered a support case but wonder if anyone else has this problem... Often times, in fact almost every time, I exit Sync Animations, Power Point stops and has t...
By Justin Grenier