Product Last Post Replies
Mihai Barbulescu
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use a scroll panel in a hotspot graded question. i want the learners to click a specific area of a document, and the scroll panel would be o...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff ("JP") Redman
A couple years ago I asked this question, was told how to do it, and the client thought it was spectacular. Now I can't remember or figure out how to do it, which is r...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Graham Batte
When publishing a project for Web output, I am not receiving the pop-up when publishing is complete.  I am referring to the window that should appear and give me the o...
Clint Higgins
Hi, Has anyone else had trouble with downloading the update to Storyline from 11/15? I can't seem to get the new update.  Any suggestions? Thanks
Jerry Sun
How does the storyline link to a database? Could you make a example for me? Thank you!
Helene Caura
Hi all I have this request from a client: "We would like to use a driving analogy to take the user on a journey from the “Drivers” perspective. Ideally the images he...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Brown
Hello everyone!  I am completely new to this program (well, e-learning in general), and I am looking forward to getting really good at this.  I understand triggers, bu...
Gerry Wasiluk
Anyone else see something this? I have a course with custom nav--most slides have a next slide, previous slide, pause slide, and replay slide buttons. All slides, exc...
Namrata  Rathore
How can I make our company PPT template as the default slide for all new slides including Quizzing and  Results slides? Any help is very much appreciated!
Brock Culpepper
How do I change the title of a module in the LMS output of an Articulate Presentation.  I have a number of programs to do this on, and I'm trying to avoid republishing...
Mark Bennett
I could get user responses in 09 but i can't find out how to get them in 13. I would prefer not to us a lms
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
David Baker
I think many of you have seen the various weekly challenges posed by David Anderson as seen here:  http://community.articulate.com/blogs/ I recently saw a very cool ti...
By Mark Woolwine
Jay  Chun
Just wondering if there is a good practice in creating a notes section without utilizing the notes tab since the menu won't be utilized. Thanks! Jay
Adrian Griffee
Has anyone come across issues with playing video from web published content on laptops with ATI graphics cards? Rather specific I know, however it works fine on my Nvi...
By Adrian Griffee
Rob Jansen
I am currently working on my first course in Storyline. For this I'm only using the provided standard tools. I'm using the Projection screen from the standard template...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Gordon Evans
Hello, I am an Industrial Animator and have been working with Storyline on a few projects over the past year.  Overall I'm pretty impressed with Storyline but there is...
By Kevin Hart
Danny Blais
Hi, Evertime I create a button with Text not icons on the master slide it always shrinks the text to size 8 font when I Hover over. If I remove these buttons from the ...
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, In Studio '13... 1) Open course, change player settings such as remove elapsed time, remove presenter, add logo. Click "OK" on player settings. Save PPTX. Exit...
By Keith Kemsley
Cheryl Melfi
I am trying to copy objects from one slide and paste them into another. When I paste, the objects don't appear in the same location on the slide -- they are shifted do...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
riccardo di giulio
my storyline send ALWAYS Passed/incomplete to LMS even if I set a different completion status. If I set Complete/incomplete it returns Passed/incomplete If I set Passe...
By Leslie McKerchie