Product Last Post Replies
mingying ai
Dear support, I used articulate storyline creating an course. But when I revised slide 1, the word document linked to a picture in slide 3 can not be opened and a page...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Boudewijn van Dee
Hi all, I've been working with SL for a while now and an issue I keep running into is that when I align all my objects, text boxes etc. needly in my "working" screen, ...
Melissa Kuhlmann
Hi, I am new to Articulate, and have built a slide with many layers (concept map). I have recorded sound, added it to a button on the front slide and published the st...
Chuck Pollard
I have a course with a mix of slides with narration, and engage interactions with audio. For most people (including myself), everything works and sounds fine. However,...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Carey Fried
Hi, I'm looking for talented creative Articulate Storyline people who can help produce short elearning modules based on our storyboards. We have to meet a rapidly appr...
Richard Diston
Hi all, Apologies if this comes across as a strange question - I'm new here! I'm designing quizzes in Storyline and want to be able to fully query the course responses...
Siphiwe Jere
Hi its my first time using Articulate storyline, i wanted to find if there is way to edit a number of slides at a time. I have a screen recording that I am editing in ...
Nicky A
Hey guys!! I have just delivered a module to the client and they are uploading into their LMS. They are running into this error:  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot...
By Nicky A
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hello, Is there any way to change (increase) the font size of the player text labels? I was able to customize the color theme of the player, but did not see an option ...
Trip Levine
This is for a plan story.html file. It will not work in any browser except ( surprisingly ) Internet Explorer 11. That is *unless* I upload it to Scorm, then it works ...
Chuck Pollard
In presenter 13, when publishing a course to LMS, there is an irritant when it comes to tracking options in SCORM . The dropdown box for selecting which quiz to track ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Génia K
Hi everybody I'm developping a module using many exercises such as drag and drops, multiple response... The settings I use for the feedback layers are following: the ...
Ayrus 123
Hi, I am currently using an articualte storyline version 3, if i update my articulate storyline file to version 4 could i be able to work with the file which is previo...
Laura Hiltabidel
I am not able to get the screen recordings in my course to play on the ipad 2.  I am using the latest version of ios. I used Storyline to record. Has anyone been able ...
Robert Colameta
I utilize windows 8 and have Articulate 13 Pro. I can insert media into the presenter panel without error.  However, Whenever I try to insert into the slide or even in...
By Christine Hendrickson
Content Dev
Hi, We can't seem to get the scrollpane to work on the iPad. The scrollbar is not visible and text doesn't move when swiping. We had the scrollpane in a layer but have...
Helen Tyson
Hi I've noticed some unexpected behaviour today when using Presenter 13 in conjunction with PowerPoint 2013 and Windows 8. I had a 2 PowerPoint presentations open, one...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Finnerty
I am required to automatically produced a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of an eLearning seminar I am building and expecting to launch soon. The certificate i...
By Patrick Dobbs
HH Alizon
Hello, We actually have an eL module inside of which there are 37 audio files. The size of these audio files in the compressed file ".zip" is between 25Ko to 113Ko. T...
Cherie Hegarty
Hello, I want the user to enter their name and any medical information required at the start of the course.  I want the user to be able to progress through the learnin...