Product Last Post Replies
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, Please excuse my bad memory and even worse search acumen. I believe there is a thread or tutorial about what I need, but I can't find it. I'm developing a c...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Cermak
I have a course that has an activity on one of the slides.  The activity asks the user to drag and drop an item to a certain spot.  When they drop it, a timer starts. ...
By Justin Grenier
Terry Perehinec
Hello, When creating quizzes and viewing them on the iPAD sideways, the submit button does not show.  As you can see the submit button is not there. When you view it ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kamil Nowek
Hi everybody I'm trying to make a preloader for video embed as swf. But I noticed, that unfortunately, when I stop the swf in the first frame on the main timeline in s...
By Kamil Nowek
Benjamin Curry
Hi all, I'm creating a simulation with Storyline in which I have users enter prescribed values in an Excel spreadsheet. The text boxes in which they type the input hav...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Paul Shorr
I have been using HTML5 output of Storyline 3 on IOS7 with the storyline_compiled.js from this post http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/36393.aspx successfully.  ...
By J Cheng
Elaine Deschenes
Hello, I imported a PPT which had Engage and Quiz in it. Now that it is in Storyline, when I Publish, it loads up to slide 7 and then just stops and bring me back to t...
By Justin Grenier
Jean Claude Le Tellier
Hi all I don't know if it has already been discussed. With the latest update, the issue with poor image quality when publishing to doc has been fixed! Thank...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shanti Mukerji
Hi I have a short branching, interactive presentation to upload to the corporate intranet.  I'm told that the administrator needs a single file to upload, not a number...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hi folks, I'm sorry if this topic is already listed elsewhere... Does anyone else notice that their screen recordings when published are fuzzy/ blurry? Is there a way ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith K.
Hi, I have a project with a paragraph of text and a hyperlink embedded in that paragraph. The hypertext starts near the end of a line and includes a few words, which m...
By Justin Grenier
Loftur Loftsson
Hi,  We often want to show our e-Learning products to new clients, and want to do so offline on the iPad. However, when the content is viewed from our LMS (which makes...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Auer
I have a small project and we are using Articulate Online for the LMS (love the one button upload to the LMS!), the issue I'm running into is that the client has reque...
By Robert Auer
Mike Cerantola
Text is exported really nice in Studio 13, however image quality is terrible. I've tried so many variations: 2000 px images scaled down (for support on iPad 3) 100%...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Brandon Foltz
Michelle Lentz
All: I have a large course that is constantly crashing in Presenter. Although it was originally created in Presenter, I would rather be working in Storyline. I'm ...
By Justin Grenier
roger cannady
Does anyone have the secret for using the Bb Mobile App to open Storyline presentations on Blackboard? We can open the presentations with the native browser, Safari or...
By roger cannady
Michelle Lentz
Hi all! Last January I was tasked to create a ~100 slide point-and-click course (let's not debate the Instructional Efficacy of this right now) and it worked fine. Eve...
By Justin Grenier
Jay  Chun
I'm using Roboto Condensed Bold for a project and it seems to not work (it bleeds over to the edge of the slide).  It worked with Presenter 09 though. Just want to con...
By Justin Grenier
Liz Watkins
I'm on a free trial, so I've no experience with Articulate. I've created an interactive page in engage, accessing it via a pptx, but when I press save and return to pr...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Nance Fiester
How can I make the transition smooth between slides when a trigger is set to jump to the next slide when the timeline ends.
By Leslie McKerchie