Product Last Post Replies
Patrick Cannon
We provide Storyline training and I have seen the getting started manual and was wondering if we are allowed to print these out and give to delegates who come on our c...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jami Moss
If in my Storyline Publish settings, I find "Allow downloading for offline viewing" checked but the "Use Articulate Mobile Payer on iPad option" is NOT checked - is it...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zara Ogden
I wanted to know if i could get access to the image file of the zoom icon used to Zoom Picture? We have learned from users that they need additional assistance with h...
Lynne  Guerrette
I developped a course consisting of text and screen shots.  Everything looked perfect on the raw file slides, but after the course was published, I discovered that one...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Lynne  Guerrette
I developed a course in Presenter, slides consist of text and screen shots.  Everything looks perfect on the raw file slides, but when I publish, some slides have been...
Gayla Keesee
We have some older files that I would like to update with the accordian interaction in Engage '13 rather than building it like we did before. Is it possible to insert ...
Thomas Stembridge
Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some sage advice from one or more of you! The text on one of my slides is rendering in complete gobbledygook when viewed on our LMS an...
david mckisick
Hi.  I have a course that uses this feature on the results slide. The course has 11 questions that are spread throughout the course and initially, I also had the Quiz ...
Julie Taylor
Is it possible to link to a larger video file that is located on work website, have the learner view it, and then it has learner return to the course? Thanks, Julie 
Steve Harmon
My first post so I apologize if this has been answered 100 times already.  How do you make a slide timeline pause until a text entry is filled out?  I want the user to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Liz Hilton
I am updating a project which previously worked well when output to HTML5. When I preview the story.html version everything seems fine, however in HTML5, the check box...
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
When first choosing a results slide, I know there's a gear option to choose settings for when users are reviewing their answers... you can choose whether or not the co...
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Richard Knudson
I have had some issues with text boxes resizing. When I create the file, everything will look fine including in preview mode. However, when my colleagues open the file...
Hassan Mujtaba
Hi, Just wondering if Storyline SDK has been released. Thanks, Hassasn 
Karen Sugalski
I've inserted a drag and drop interaction in my course.  My SME wants a Previous button somewhere.  I only see the ability to have the Submit button. Am I missing some...
By Sue Ascher
Job Vlaming
Hi,  AND and OR combinations in conditional actions don't work. The trigger will always behave as if all conditions are OR, if any are OR. Of course, you can workaroun...
By Leslie McKerchie
Janine Carbone
Hey Everyone- I looked up some posts here earlier about people inserting flash interactivities and games into Storyline, but I think I had something more complex in mi...
By Janine Carbone
Amber Williams
I am trying to publish outputs for my story line as word documents. Some are working just fine and some are saying The folder 'chapter 10 output' is read only, being u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Briggs
Hello I am looking for a way to use variables to fill in a text box.  Let's say I have a picture of a phone.  I want to put hot spots on the number buttons so as the u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Collins
I have a drag and drop, built through freeform. It consists of an outline of a baby, and the user has two sensors they have to drag to the correct locations on the bab...
By Leslie McKerchie