Product Last Post Replies
Rory Siedler
I'm inserting an online web page link as a 'Web Object'. I would like to show elements above the web object, however, the web object always appears on top. What am I m...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Jim Barker
Hello, I'm trying to create conditions to disable the built-in Next button until 2 things occur:  The audio for the slide completes AND my "interactionComplete" variab...
By Phil Mayor
fbs 419
I've been working on capturing and tracking Tin Can statements from an Articulate story that I host.  I don't want to use 3rd parties, so I've written my own LRS endpo...
By fbs 419
Martha Orr
Hi there - after upgrading to Articualte '13 yesterday, the Articulate tab has disappeared from PowePoint. I tried the usual fix of going to Options > Add-ins > ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Dick
I am trying to create a condition on a Likert Scale so that the learner must answer all the questions before proceeding to the next screen.  I selected the 'User must ...
By Chris Dick
Karen Bieger
I need to add a short video into Presenter.  The only help I have found all refer to the ease of adding a YouTube video.  I have had to shorten a YouTube video with Tu...
Sophie Acomat
Hello, I have just set up a freeform drag and drop pick many quizmaker slide. Instead of using pictures I have used text boxes but it does not seem to work. Could it ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Laurie Noffs
I have a client who publishes articulate lessons directly from within PowerPoint.  I am learning Articulate StoryLine, and I would like to add some javascript Slide Tr...
Kevin Dixon
Is there a way to move the next and previous buttons On the storyline Player? I would like for the seekbar to be in between the Previous and next buttons is this possi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary Leenhouts
I have an existing module that has been up and running. I went in today to make a few tweaks. Now when I view the module the Notes tab displays first, instead of the O...
karthik k
Hi    I have installed articulate 13 and working on a course. Everything is amazing but for me the problem is i have added animations for course content in ppt file th...
Heather Beaudoin
I've been looking and haven't found a video / tutorial / documentation explaining how each of the built-in states works and how they impact each other.  I know you can...
Cheryl Pearce
We have updated our Articulate training and set up a new link to the updated version.  Unfortunately, some people have the link to the old training that was sent out i...
Helena Tosh
Hi, I've got a course built in Studio 09 with a few one-question quizmaker quizzes inserted throughout. When a question is answered - if the learner then goes to the n...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Kylene Gordon
In my training program I have a main page with three object that each trigger a new layer to appear when clicked. That layer has audio and objects that play for approx...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra SCCC
Hi, I know this has been asked before, but it is a real problem.  I inserted a YouTube video (not restricted) as a web object, published as HTML 5, but it's still not ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi deVerteuil
Can someone please tell me if the new upgrade is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013?  A couple of months ago when I downloaded Office 13, it was not working properl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Walter Thompson
Have you ever seen something like this created in Storyline? http://library.elearningtemplates.com/product/14669-Gauge-HTML-5-Quiz/ If so, could you show me your Story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa
I'd like to create a software demo/simulation so that the comment, with the clue saying "Click here..." will appear before the person clicks. This is a great way to te...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Miele
I cannot believe that the "Slide View Only" option is GONE from Presenter 2013.  I used to start all my courses this way.  Anybody else bummed like I am? Any workaroun...