Product Last Post Replies
Émilie Morin
Hi! I have a problem. I want to put 2 more states to my 3 characters in my story. I want a hover state and a visited state. When I return to my main slide visited sta...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sarah  Smith
Is it possible to have more than one trigger on an object.  I have created a bookcase where the user clicks on a book and it takes them to the learning module associat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Karel
With the custom player template I created (with NO resource button), the resource button still appears on the quiz and engage slides.  Any suggestions?
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Louise Ward
Hi all! I have just published my first Storyline project and where I have added a customised slide layout for the first few slides of my course (no menu, but with glos...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly DeTommaso
I developed a simulation using Articulate Storyline. It includes 2 resources. One of the resources, a PowerPoint document works just fine when the user clicks on it; h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bud Keegan
I have a single T/F quiz question that I want to allow users to answer...  the answer will take them down two different paths... when the learner reaches continues on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Gordon
Does anyone know a way to remove the hash tag at the bottom right hand corner of the slides?  I seem to have one of these in every presentation I have imported from Po...
Rob  Swanson
Here's what I want to do: Learner takes a quiz, doesn't do so hot.  Next slide offers links back to earlier slides for review, BUT when they are done on each screen, I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Reshma Patel
Employees are mass enrolled in a course (this could be occuring with individual enrollment too). Several employees will then take the course completely, take the test ...
By Justin Wilcox
Laura Moats
What is the difference between using a lightbox versus a layer?
By Brian Allen
Kirsty Smith
Hi there, I am fairly new here and only being using Storyline for the last couple of months. I was wondering what the best way is to prevent learners going backwards t...
Pierre M
I have been unable to find any current conversation related to the specific problem I am having with Flash and Storyline. The problem really consists of resolving two ...
By Maja Oi
Avinash Shivankar
Hi, I have 2 questions: How to secure the quiz via login access? I want every user to enter his/her name and email id and then access the quiz. I want only the admi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, If we upgrade to Studio 13, will Studio 09 still work? Not on the same computer, I imagine, but on two different computers? Say, my laptop still runs Studio 09 and...
By Justin Wilcox
Javier Mosquera
Hi, Articulate. I am having troubles with a test on our LMS. We need the course to behive like this: On the first slide, there is one of four buttons (I erased the oth...
By Javier Mosquera
Phyllis Flowers
I’ve published my storyline content (which contains videos) via the CD format.  Our intent is to place the course on our company intranet.  When we test the published ...
Martha Hales
I created a course where I put the menu at the top of the screen (Menu, Glossary, and Resources). I specifically had iPad screen real estate in mind when I did this. I...
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi, Just bought storyline and Volume 1 character bundle. I have two problems:  a) I installed v1 character bundle. What happens after that? I cannot access from storyl...
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody, i have use three layers in master slide. These layers could not run in ipad and Samson . i have published html5 scorm 1.2 version, and normal slides havi...
Edward Crane
Hello, I insert a web object using the Articulate toolbar in PPT and ask it to display in the slide with window size as full slide.  When I preview the slide, I get an...