Product Last Post Replies
Sharon Doyle
I have a pptx file that serves as the template for our team's elearning. When I try to use it in Storyline I'm told I cannot apply it because it is not a Storyline tem...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anna Winneker
I am creating an electronic notebook/guide. I have triggers on each slide that will allow people to move forward and backward in the guide, go to the home page or go t...
By Josh Uhlig
Catharine Gruver
So this may have been addressed somewhere else, but I couldn't find it when I was searching through the forums. Sorry if it's a repeat! The set up: I creating a cours...
By Catharine Gruver
Ralf Mohring
Hello my name is Ralf, we are looking for some "Help" to build a customized player  (new icon on buttons and some elementary functions). is it possible? Is there a hel...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bert Casier
I have an issuu with videos that I want to use in a Storyline project. The videos are transparent, so the background of my project is visible underneath the video The ...
By Peter Anderson
Marie Andersen
Hi Anyone can help me with this? One of my  users gets following error when opening a module published from Presenter 2009: A script in this movie is causing Adobe ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Niels Peter Johansson
Hi, I am trying to use this method of popup windows in powerpoint. Works fine. (http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/msoffice/add-a-popup-window-to-a-powerpoint-slide/717)...
By Rebecca Dodds
GAIL LYNCH
Hello, I'd like to force my learns to log into a website and complete a set of tasks before moving on to the next slide. How can I make this happen? I tried using the ...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kapil Aggarwal
I was wondering if it is possible to create triggers and layers in the master slide view and have that applied to new slides that I create. I need to create the same s...
By Christine Hendrickson
Charlotte Byndas
Can two people, collaborate to create a module using Articulate?  As an example, I would build the visuals and someone in another location would do the voice over.  Ho...
By Peter Anderson
eLearning Web Development
Hello, Previously we have used Articulate Presenter for publishing all of our online training but recently we branched into using Storyline as well. A part of our oute...
By eLearning Web Development
Chris Basson
I have seen in the how to e-mail sent on 8 April how you demonstrate that a *.mp4 video file can be imported as a flash object. When i try to do it i do not get the sa...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sarah Street
Hello I have just loaded my most recent module into our Saba LMS. The four mp4 videos, which play fine (without pause)  in preview mode and when published, do not play...
By Peter Anderson
Barb Bodemer
I have a small FLV video that I inserted via PowerPoint's Insert Video tab. I have it synched with other animations so it appears at a certain time then fades. It runs...
By Daniel Brigham
Lance Miller
I'm trying to create a hotspot that opens a window within the layer, similar to a marker window, i.e., one that allows me to add text, video, or images. Any suggestions?
By Lance Miller
Michael Hinze
I noticed today that there is an update for the iPad Mobile Player app available. The description says the update provides `criticial bug fixes and significant perform...
By Christine Hendrickson
Randall Sauchuck
My clients are using Saba. When they launch a course from the LMS a separate "Table of contents" window that the user must use to launch the actual course. Is there a ...
By Randall Sauchuck
Randall Sauchuck
Why are the zip archives created by the Publish tool so much larger than "hand rolled" zip archives? i tried doing both and the results were that the Storyline zip was...
By Randall Sauchuck
Shelley McKay
Hi I have a screen shot, and then zoom regions to show the various parts of the screen. Then on another layer I have created a series of captions to explain the variou...
By Christine Hendrickson
Danny Naylor
On several of my quizzes, when I attempt to import the .quiz file into my Storyline project, I get an error: IComparer (or the IComparable methods it relies upon) did ...
By Peter Anderson