Product Last Post Replies
teresa naranjo
Hello, So, I am creating a quiz in quiz maker and I would like to be able to change my answer after I finished the quiz. So in the end where it tells me if I passed o...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Leah Peabbles
Is there a sync animation equivalent in Storyline? The recording process seems similar (I like that I can still show my notes, I use that as a script!) but I haven't b...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sheri Kerr
The Articulate Mobile Player is on my iPad and I made sure I checked the 3 boxes before I published for LMS. 1.     Include HTML 5 output 2.     Use Articulate Mobile ...
By Susie So
Suzan Weir
I am new and most of the previous threads are beyond me.  This is my first time publishing in Storyline.  I would like to view it so the full screen has the content in...
By Michael Hinze
Lisa liu
Hi, there, I want to realize a button that can play/stop the audio in a screen and I found out that I can use a Marker to do it. So, I inserted a Marker (audio on), th...
By Lisa liu
AJ Bembry
New here, and new to Storyline but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. My client is looking to create a course specifically designed for android and iPhones,...
By AJ Bembry
Joe Koller
Is there any way to hide the drag item when dropped on it's target?
By Michael Hinze
Katie Frassinelli
When I try to publish my project it seems to be publishing-- it generates all of the slides, but instead of going to "Optimizing Images" it just returns to the publish...
By Katie Frassinelli
Laura Hiltabidel
I am using Storyline to create software simulations and walk throughs.  The recorded the simulation in Storyline and they do not work when I view the couse on my iPad ...
By Peter Anderson
Nadia Zaid
Hello Forum! I would like to create a sign post to use in a course I'm creating.  I have a sign post image but, unfortunately it looks like its tilting backwards becau...
By Nadia Zaid
Paul Brennan
I started up the project I am working on and in story view everything looks fine. However as soon as I click on an individual slide the images for that slide have disa...
By Christine Hendrickson
Penny Jones
Once I publish my training in Storyline for LMS.  I have a quiz slide that is a ranking scale, like an evaluation.  How do i find the results to this slide in the LMS ...
By Peter Anderson
traci boehringer
Hello, I am new to Storyline and have inherited a project created by a previous employee. In the screencast recording, there are two words that I want to remove from t...
By traci boehringer
Sean Ludlam
Hello, I have imported my audio as a wav file and I have set the audio bit rate to the highest it can be before publishing. The audio sounds fine when I preview the sl...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bruce Richards
Hello all. I have been working on a project using interactions (Text entry field)  in Storyline to allow users to enter an entry in a text field, submit to get a respo...
By Peter Anderson
Nich Woodruff
I'm creating a matching activity in which the user selects two cards. I have the logic working that if the two cards do not match, the first selected card changes back...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Mohr
Is there a way using free form drag and drop to have a different text box show up when a person drags different items into the target? Here's what I'm trying to do. I ...
By Mike Mohr
Dennis Hall
Hi: We have a cmi.suspend_data issue related to Storyline. In comparison, Studio 09 output the suspend data in a compact format. example: page completions would be 1,1...
By Peter Anderson
Lynn Hauser
I have a course with several documents linked as references. All but 3 of them are working fine. I double checked the links to be sure I linked to the correct document...
By Christine Hendrickson
Trisha Kusinitz
Hi! I have a non-graded fill in the blank in my course.  When the learner answers corretcly it works perfectly, but when it is incorrect nothing happens - there is no ...
By Christine Hendrickson