Product Last Post Replies
Tony Bolling
I have embedded screen recordings in my storyline course. The user is prompted to click on image to see recorded demo. When published to html, the demo runs. But in th...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gustaf Sylvin
Ok I know this issue has been discussed many times before. But last week I saw Storyline run on a Mac for the first time. First it made me happy. I was running a Story...
By Phil Mayor
Carol Levin
Somehow I cannot determine how to add items (pdf or word files) to Resources. Associated question: if my current Storyline project includes an imported Presenter file,...
By Peter Anderson
Sam Carter
The context menus that come up with a right-click of the mouse work fine on my two-monitor computer with one exception that I just noted today. The slide and timeline ...
By Justin Grenier
Judith Blackbourn
Hello Heroes, Is there a setting for a default template for Storyline screen recordings? It's such a nuisance when I've captured  a software task that takes up 30 scre...
By Judith Blackbourn
Brian  Steers
With the project I'm working on I had to restrict the learners so they can't click through the slides without seeing the entire timeline so I used a variable in my Sli...
By Peter Anderson
Donna Marino
I have an animation that looks fine when I preview it in Powerpoint,  but when I publish my Articulate presentation, the animation turns brown and the text on the obje...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
By Josh Uhlig
Mitch Horn
I am trying to figure out a way to constrain the drag (as well as the drag and drop) feature. I am using it to drag a dot to a point on a circle but do not want it to ...
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
Hello. Does anyone know if it is possible for the one same item to be able to be dropped on to more than one target in a drag and drop slide? I would like to be able ...
By Paolo Pini
Jennifer Meyer
Our stores are all running IE7 and today when they try to exit the module by single, double, triple, or rapidly using the back arrow - they cannot get out of the modul...
By Justin Grenier
Rachel Nickson
So, I've been a complete idiot, and closed down without saving. I have therefore, presumably lost 6 hours work.... Unless, one of you beautiful people would like to t...
By Rachel Nickson
KariAnn DeServi
I just downloaded the trial version of Storyline and have uploaded and published one of my elearning modules to the site.  In the publishing screen, I clicked on the p...
By KariAnn DeServi
Shel Holtz
I'm tearing my hair out. I hope someone has an answer! I received revisions from a client for some Articulate modules I developed. I entered the changes (mostly text) ...
By Justin Grenier
Job Vlaming
Hi, Is there a way to make time a variable in scoring? I am trying to add a gaming edge to my course by letting my learners earn more points when they answer fast. Co...
By Job Vlaming
Sinchu Raj
I have created a custom course in presenter. i have used custom apitester and custom completion status. evrything is working fine but once my course is completed am no...
By Christine Hendrickson
André BARELIER
Hi, I have an issue with an hyperlink in a question. The hyperlink is associated with a button. When I'm editing the question, when I test the hyperlink, it works fine...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Catrin Thier
Hi! I would like to use my own buttons for normal and selected states for my multiple choice questions. I have added my buttons to the slide and I have entered a state...
By Phil Mayor
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, I want my learners to make a plan in storyline. So the type in there actions for the plan and make several checklists. These checklists are spcific to each ind...
By Simon Skårhøj
Hector Martinez
Is there a tutorial for allowing the slides to advance only after all of the content in an embedded SWF has finished playing?  Right now, the Jump Trigger is set to ha...
By Justin Grenier