Product Last Post Replies
Kelly Hundsdorfer
This has been happening since I started my trial a month ago, but now it happens every single time.  When I try to save my storyline file, a popup comes up and says "T...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Katie Hughes
So when the user inputs the incorrect answer, the professor I'm building this for wants Storyline to pause for 30 min so they can review the reading (for sanity's sake...
By Peter Pendergast
Bret Deardorff
I have create a quiz following my content slides and I want the learner to have multiple opportunities to pass the quiz....grades are not really all that important...j...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ann Barton
Created a course using a Results Slide with the option to print results.    An end user logged into the LMS, launched the course and stopped half way through.   Closed...
By Peter Anderson
Tim Danner
I have a link to slide text in a PowerPoint presentation that goes to external web site, specially an HTML page. After publishing in Presenter, the link sometimes work...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Tim Danner
Ted Cape
For no apparent reason, Storyline has decided to stop displaying the Bryant font in which I create text and substitute in another one. Storyline displays the correct f...
By Christine Hendrickson
Francisco Carreon
The font that we have been using in our project suddenly is gone and Storyline is using the default font when previewing or publishing the document. This happens to mo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ted Hildebrandt
While there are great tutorials on how to pull sound and video into Storyline. It would be nice to have several displaying different ways in which sound files can be u...
By Mike Enders
Kathleen Federici
I made my hotspot in storyline but cant figure out how to put words to my hotspot for folks to get the information that theyshould when they click the hotspot.  I watc...
By Mike Enders
dave lees
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the order of scenes? Thanks
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Rankin
Edit button does not work. It cannot locate the interaction file even though I keep pointing to it. I can edit through the Engage main menu, but when I save and return...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Judith Blackbourn
Hi Heroes, I've created a quiz, and one of the questions is a Drag and Drop Sequence type. However, the default positioning for the question overwrites my nifty custom...
By Judith Blackbourn
Cindy Riddle
Hi, I was moving along just fine creating an online course and I went to preview the first three slides in my course and no text displayed in the preview. To test this...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rebecah Lowe
Hi Everyone, I need some help around the player contols. I want to set rules so that the players cannot advance to the next slide until they have done certain things s...
By Peter Anderson
Seleta Cromwell
I am trying to replace an audio clip and keep getting the error message  'unsupported audio file and or bitrate'. I am using a .wav file with the bitrate of 1536kbps, ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ian Monk
Hi all, I've been doing some HTML5 development and I've noticed that the functionality is a bit quirky. Here is a list of things that I am noticing: - Zoom Regions app...
By Peter Anderson
Elizabeth Lander
I'm a VERY new user, trying to export my project to a word doc. When I click the articulate button, there is no Translation option. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Liz
By Christine Hendrickson
Linda Wright
Throughtout the day while working on my current project, an error report window appeared a number of times informing me to select debug or close the program. Intermitt...
By Christine Hendrickson
casey hillstrom
Hi all, I recently received my brand new work computer in the mail for my new job developing training software. I installed articulate storyline and imported the proje...
By Christine Hendrickson
XAn Choly
Hi, I need to start my music on Slide 1 and have it continue seamlessly when Slide 1 advances to Slide 2. How can I build this in Storyline ? Thanks
By XAn Choly