Product Last Post Replies
L Keith
Has anyone ever had an issue where a file in Storyline completely locks up.  I ccan open the file, but when I try to preview the sceneor a slide, it never moves past p...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mary Hobby
I am looking for help developing articulate projects with quizmaker inserted.  I am creating 10 projects currently and will continue to have more.  I  have the basic p...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Rakesh KR
Steven Heindl
Any ideas for a troubleshoot on this? I have a quiz question. If the user does NOT select a choice and still hits the SUBMIT button, instead of help  prompt like "You ...
By Peter Anderson
Diane Blake
I am publishing a course in SCORM 1.2 format and trying to integrate this into our own LMS. I want to capure a post test score as well as evaluation and in tracking it...
By Peter Anderson
Fliss Steele
I have created a quiz with an 80% pass mark. There is an Exit button with instructions to click the Exit button to complete the quiz - this appears on the success resu...
By Peter Anderson
Fabrizio Ruscelli
I builded a course with storyline and published it in HTML5. I tried to open it on the tablet with ANDROID and Firefox. I viewed the course very well but I can't hear ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jennifer S.
I'd like users to click (or double click or right click) on an object and have it rotate.  I figured the best way to do this would be to create different states for ea...
By Jennifer S.
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I want to show a slide when the timer of the quiz is out. I know there is a message I can modify in the player, but I really need to modify the 'look' of this ...
By Peter Anderson
Eric Vogel
I have a drag and drop activity set up so that there is audio feedback with each item dragged and dropped.  When the leaner drags an item to the correct target they ge...
By Phil Mayor
L Keith
Can markers be used in a Master slide?  I tried and it seems to lock up my Storyline file. Is there a workaround?
By Sid Sinclair
Ellen Wahlen
I have inserted a screencast (for a computer simulation) in "try mode".  Instead of showing the hint captions when hovered, I created a HINT button and show the hint c...
By casey hillstrom
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone, After publishing a course (a systems tutorial) and posting it to our website, I've come across a strange issue. Although the course works for everyone els...
By Christine Hendrickson
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hi folks, I've created an Engage Interaction as a course on it's own. What I mean is that there is nothing else to the course except for the Engage (no quiz etc). When...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Karen Sugalski
Hi, I tried inserting a Captivate 6 swf as a web object into a Presenter/powrepoint file and tried previewing it.  I get ... I tried taking the web object out and I st...
By Christine Hendrickson
SUDHEER KUMAR datla
In my project the  image has to zoom in from current image size to larger one For Example: My image Current size is height 33% and Width 33% and it has to be zoomed in...
By Phil Mayor
Kai ...
I am attaching the sample that I am trying to create. The original has sensitive information that I unfortunately can't show here. In the original there are 5 times. T...
By Jeanette Brooks
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  For my course, I must show the title of the questions in the menu, and the questions must be in random. So I use Question Banks, but in the menu I don't see th...
By Sebastien Greffet
Mandy Bosch
Hi, I just noticed that my slides are slightly cropped in storyline. This completely meshes up lay-out of my training. I checked story size set up but have not changed...
By Mandy Bosch
Andy Falconer
i am a "new comer" to Articulate and have created a simple 10 question multiple choice quiz for my training package (using just the basic functions provided in Articul...
By Andy Falconer
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I want to get the time (remaining or left) in a quiz to put it in a variable, in order to show a slide or a layer for example. Do you know how to do it ?
By Sebastien Greffet