Product Last Post Replies
Jeff Nauman
Will my AICC content test accurately in the scormcloud environment? I know there are similarities in the two conventions, but I'm not an LMS expert. My users are unabl...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
Fiona Burt
Hi there I have imported one of the tabbed templates and am using layers. I have changed the content in the slide, and I can see a very small representation of it on t...
By Fiona Burt
Kate Thompson
Is it possible to format the printed results page for a quiz?  In particular I want to be able to rename the question (it assigns the name of the interaction type e.g....
By Kate Thompson
Andrew Scivally
Anyone know a way to create a slide that allows you to complete multiple questions? Right now it seems to force me to have 1 slide - per question. Thanks everyone!
By Andrew Scivally
Mary Kay Wagner
We are having an issue related to Captivate videos I added to several StoryLine courses I created.  When we copy the folder out of the shared drive and paste it into t...
By Peter Anderson
Nicole Young
I am trying to convert 5 wmv files to the flv format using Video Encoder. The videos range from 55-148 MB each. I've been able to convert two files - 58 MB and 77 MB  ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kurt Petersen
Hello, We're seeking a consultant to help get us started on the right track with conversion of our instructor-led training content to a CBT/LMS system.  If anyone has ...
By Kurt Petersen
francis murello
I am doing a voice over and using the narration script box. I have a lot of text and the font is small and hard to read when recording. Is there a way to make the font...
By francis murello
Dan Dolen
Hi All! I have tried everything I know. Nothing is working. I am frustrated. Can someone please help... Slide #6 and #13 are Engage Quizzes. I want the user to be able...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nick Elkins
Hi everyone, I'm having some issues when publishing my courses to iPad. I've noticed that when I use Storyline created lines and arrows, they publish perfectly for the...
By Bill Harnage
Manfred Shan
Hi there, i´ve got a qustion: Is there a space limit on Articulate Storyline, that I mustn´t exceed or other limitations when I publish ? Thanks for your help, Manfred
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeannette Westbrook
I have to run video and display information from several different slides.  I have tried using a layer and copying the information from the slide and I have tried brin...
By Brett Rockwood
Ben Mueller
Hi, I'd like to add "save points" to various slides within my course to ensure that learner progress is preserved as best as possible (e.g. guarding against a lost int...
By Steve Flowers
Matthew Bray Nimeth
I'd like to be able to link new words as they appear in the content directly to a display of that word contained in the glossary tab. Is there a way to do this? I am w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Susan Steinman
I have perused the forums, looked in the manual, and experimented for quite some time playing with this, but I can’t figure it out! I am creating a slide with various ...
By Susan Steinman
Yasmin V
Hello, I'm trying to publish my files to LMS and for some reason it stops halfway through. I'm also not able to preview all the slides. I am, however, able to publish...
By Christine Hendrickson
Debbie Parfitt
Previously, when I used the sync animations tool, my slide notes were shown on the right side of the screen, but now longer show up.  How can I make the slide notes sh...
By Christine Hendrickson
Karen M.
I got this when trying to save a massive file.  Has anyone else gotten this in Storyline?  I will lose weeks of work if I can't figure it out.  I saw a post about this...
By kathleen cairns
Kathie Duffy
I'm trying to update a glossary in Storyline.  As soon as I publish it goes back to the old version of the Glossary?  Help!
By Annie Jean
Ronnie Swietek
I have a PPT with an image in the notes field. After exporting, I am looking at the output notes swf files and the images don't seem to be exported. Is there a way aro...
By Ronnie Swietek