Product Last Post Replies
Tamara Muroiwa
I'd be grateful for any suggestions on a way to replicate the text animation for the resource title seen here, but in Storyline. (I'm referring to the second slide, wh...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Tamara Muroiwa
Abby Rohde
Hi All, I'm having a strange problem that is visible after my Storyline module has been published and is being used on our LMS. The results slide is at the end of the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lynette Gourde
Can you have more than one Fill in the Blank option per slide?  I've looked through the Forums and yet still think I'm setting up the fill in the blank incorrectly. I ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jessica Calvin
For some reason, I can't seem to record Audio when I do the Insert- Record Screen Option. I am using the same microphone I use when I do Inser-Audio from Record Mic. A...
By Christine Hendrickson
Giant Goldfish
Hi all, I need to try a few things out for my boss before he decides to buy Storyline. My trial has ended. I phoned the local suppliers and they said I must just try a...
By Erika M
Erika M
Please somebody help me enclose there is a little demo of what I am trying to do. 1) I had to add slides for feedback because of the amount of text 2) I added a reset ...
By Erika M
Phil Mayor
"presenter is unable to open to project file"  this happens whenever I go to publish, if I move the ppta file I can get to the publish dialogue but all of my publish s...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sue Bick
Hi I had my computer upgraded and I had to re-install Articulate Studio 09.  When I have gone in to open and edit some old engage files all the word spacings have been...
By Christine Hendrickson
Corey Thoma
I am inserting surveymonkey surveys as web objects into my storyline courses.. when the user has the "Zoom" on their browser set to more than 100% the web object disto...
By Peter Anderson
Celestial Holmes
I'm looking for a creative way to present the steps and brief information for an 8-step process (The accounting cycle).  Would like to do something other than click an...
By Celestial Holmes
Ambika reddy
Hi The articulate presenter is not working after successful published the launcher/player.html file is blank  i have installed player Already.Thanks in Advance ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Thompson
I've been working on a large project that uses the drag and drop quiz type.  I had problems saving the file due to low memory and now I've lost the drag and drop funct...
By Christine Hendrickson
ora izrael
hi In my story I have freeform text entry, when I open my story in Android devices there is no access to the Keyboard  
By Gerry Wasiluk
Suman Y
Hi, I wanted to show some (huge) tables in an excel sheet so, I created a screencast/video (without audio) using  Articulate Storyline and inserted that as a web objec...
By Dwayne Schamp
Tijs Holkenborg
I am struggling with the slide numbers. For instance: I want to change slide '1.3 Home Screen' into '1.1 Home Screen'. How can i do that?
By Tijs Holkenborg
Batten Berg
If I create an Engage '09 interaction and insert it in my Storyline file can I still publish my Storyline using the HTML output? (I'm new to Storyline and Engage so do...
By Batten Berg
Thomas Smith
Hi all has anybody found a way to display an a4 size storyline page in the player?  I want to do a fill in a document exercise but the document is an a4 doc.  I want...
By Thomas Smith
Greg Carey
Does anyone have a good generic pop up message for a course that's locked down (using the Restricted option) and has interactions?   The default message is... "BACK ON...
By Greg Carey
Jeanette Denham
Hi my learned friends I'm hoping this is a quick one for you all to give me a response to - I have a number of question banks that I'm using, based on different topics...
By Phil Mayor
Sam Carter
Is there an easy to change a marker icon?
By Phil Mayor