Product Last Post Replies
Zain Ali
Is it possible to customize the window that prompts the users to enter their name before printing the results? As we want our users to Type in their Full Name? When th...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Jedidiah Esposito
Hi folks!  I'm fairly new to Storyline and just finished throwing together a flashcard activity. So far I LOVE the functionality Storyline offers. I feel like I could ...
By Jedidiah Esposito
Marilyn Freedberg
Survey quiz I published out hangs at that slide; says you must complete the quiz to continue (have restricted navigation), but the quiz does not display. It's a fatal ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
ten wendlandt
In Storyline, is there a way to show the learner's feedback they received from a quiz slide when they go back to it? So when they go back, it either says "Incorrect" o...
By Bruce Graham
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, When we purchased Articulate Storyline, I wasn't aware that scoring and tracking are only functional when the project is uploaded to an LMS or AO. Now I have t...
By Judith Blackbourn
Laura Fast
Attached is a SL which contains Scene 1: Pre-test, Scene 2: Course Content, and Scene 3: Post-test. I wanted the pre and post test scores to be X/X correct rather than...
By Laura Fast
Lisa Struebing
Hey all...and Good morning! I'm having an issues where, I will publish my project for review...when I open it again to made edits, some the variables are changing to u...
By Peter Anderson
Wendy Jaehnig
I have a course that has an optional "How to Navigate this Course" slide in a tab that they can click on if they are new to this kind of interface. I am publishing a ...
By Wendy Jaehnig
John Linn
Hi, Setting up a trigger on a page. Want to display a layer when a variable is > 0 (indicating this is the second time the learner has hit this page... the variable...
By Jamie Morgan
z dres
Hi! I would like to ask for help from experts who can give me step by step directions on creating a quiz in Storyline in which the learner would have to successful...
By Peter Anderson
janette oliver
Hi I believe that I have followed the instructions corrcectly to enable offline viewing of content on an iPad, however the slider button to enable downloading is not v...
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt H.
Hello all, Is it possible to open two items with one click?  I'd like to open a web page and on top of it, have a message appear.  I need it to open the website first ...
By Matt H.
Brenda Heilman
I have a Storyline project with a quiz that's scored and posted in our PeopleSoft LMS.  What's happening is no matter what settings I change, PeopleSoft keeps the init...
By Brenda Heilman
Ell Ess
I recently supplied a talking head video vignette running 0:57 secs to a developer that is writing a portion of a training course for our company. I was asked to provi...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Ell Ess
Chris Rogers
If I have the Publish dialog box open and I minimize PowerPoint – either by itself or minimize all applications – I cannot get PPT to appear again. It is showing open ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Ogan
Hi there. I have a short module in which I want to capture interaction answers. There will be 5 questions, each on its own slide. The answers will be fill in the blank...
By Lisa Ogan
Shiv Narola
Hi, I've got users experiencing a SCORM error with some content build in Quiz Marker 09. I can't reproduce the error myself but I've managed to get a debug log from ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Astrid Smits
I do not want to have the 'My Articulate Projects' folder in My Documents. But Articulate does not seem to support that. Everytime I open an Articulate product the fol...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Mohr
I'm creating a custom menu and I have most of what I want to do figured out but I'm stuck on one problem. The menu has 16 different topics. I'm using hot spots on each...
By Mike Mohr
Venkat  Mohan
Hi I have an issue with Time line interaction. When I publish or preview the content in the time engage interaction there are extra spaces between sentences though the...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson