Product Last Post Replies
Marie-Eve Gourde
Hi, We just had the update 1 installed last night. I published two courses yesterday with storyline, and they were working fine! After update 1, we published one of ...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
P J
Hi, While recording a one hour video in articulate presenter we found there is some hazzing sound (background noise) across my 24 slides. I am not finding any tool or ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ashley Renzi
When opening Storyline and creating a new project, or importing an old project from PPT/Presenter, the slide view within Storyline is skewed and contains a shadow. I d...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gonzalo Rosetti
Hi everyone, I just came across Presentation Magazine, a site that offers free PPT templates we can use in our Storyline projects. Here's an example of the typical han...
By Troy Broas
Jeremy Miles
I am really confused. I created a course recently which contained a number of video clips (some as screencasts recorded from within Storyline). I published and exporte...
By Peter Anderson
Chat54 .
Dear All,  I seem to remember that there was a list of checks that we could follow to prepare internet explorer on our users computers as best we can to work with pres...
By Chat54 .
John Sutton
Hi I am trying to publish a Storyline presentation over an existing Studio 09 presentation on our Articulate Online account. It publishes but does not overwrite the e...
By John Sutton
Susan Sheridan
Hi There, I need some help with my Storyline project I am creating for work. Problem 1# This will sound like an amateur question but I've created a few slides with bu...
By Peter Anderson
Francisco Carreon
Hi, I have 3 different Drag and Drop interactions, all of them behave erratically and reset randomly when the user is doing the interaction. Only one or two of the dra...
By Peter Anderson
Ondrej Chour
Hello, I have few external links in my project. If I publish my project (i.e. on desktop) and test the e-learning, all links work perfectly. But If I move the project ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Just getting so frustrated looking at all the great examples and not being able to come up with an idea for my project. I'm always thinking in boxes! Also, I'...
By Judith Blackbourn
Roxanne Smith
Hi All, I am building a module where I am talking about the importance of observation skills.  I wanted to start off by creating an exercise to spot the differences be...
By Peter Anderson
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I just trimmed and published a video in Encoder. The end result had no audio at all. Any suggestions? It's my first time using this. Thanks!
By Erin Gratton
Tatyana Skoraya
I have a small problem with using pictures in feedback. On the website I saw a tutorial about that. I used a blank slide and wrote my feedback in it. Then i used branc...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Blesy Paul
There are certain slides hidden in the Navigation menu, though they are not hidden in the Presenter Slide Properties. 
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Simpson
Hi I understand that using Articulate Storyline you can publish to: Flash HTML5 iOS by the articulate player I also understand that if the browser doesn't support Flas...
By Peter Anderson
Jeff Willison
Hi All-  I have added some notes to slides and checked all of the appropriate boxes in player for the notes page.  When I preview--nothing shows up?  I thought maybe i...
By Peter Anderson
Tim Naylor
Hi, I have created a course with many different types of quizzing slides. I did not want the traditional incorrect/correct slides etc so i created my own answer layer,...
By Peter Anderson
Jason Lampitt
Does anyone have any idea why attachments that are set up as links are launching all by themselves when I launch an Articulate Presenter project in the browser? This i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle Williams
I opened an old quiz we had in Quizmaker 9. I made changes, and then saved it as a new name. I published it as a slide into my ppt presentation. But now when I try to ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson